Indy-Cast Trivia II

Sharkey

DoomTown said:
Harvey, I think you DID hear it wrong...Didn't you get a bit of help on that one BEFORE you answered it??? ;)

You helped this pezzonovante, eh?

harvey7297 said:
ACTUALLY.........I heard it correctly. Inflection misdirection.

Someone let you dip your beak?

harvey

Sharkey said:
So he DIDN'T help you?

I don't believe so. I asked him if he heard the same thing I did in that the EP for Zorro was the same EP for Indy films. He did. I ran down the list of EPs for Zorro and it wasn't making sense, so that's when he realized he may have had it wrong. Then we started to think about the wording and I thought "director". At least that's how I remember it.

Why...didn't you make the cut?

The Drifter

harvey7297 said:
I don't believe so. I asked him if he heard the same thing I did in that the EP for Zorro was the same EP for Indy films. He did. I ran down the list of EPs for Zorro and it wasn't making sense, so that's when he realized he may have had it wrong. Then we started to think about the wording and I thought "director". At least that's how I remember it.

Why...didn't you make the cut?

I blame my failure on this question squarely on Rocko. He mumbled it, and I could not understand his blabber.
Yes, Rocko. I blame it on YOU! :p ;)

Sharkey

The Drifter said:
I blame my failure on this question squarely on Rocko. He mumbled it, and I could not understand his blabber.
Yes, Rocko. I blame it on YOU! :p ;)
Sounds like what harvey is doing.:rolleyes: I got it right.

harvey

Sharkey said:
So you did get help.

How so?

Sharkey said:
I just got the email today, I'll be competing for Brotherhood this weekend. If you're playing it shouldn't be a problem. Brother Sharkey. I like the ring of that.

Congrats. As I did not get an e-mail, I can only assume someone beat my score. :(

Have fun trying to best Keith.

Sharkey

harvey7297 said:
Sounds like you needed a committee. On Jeopardy, you're on your own, no life lines.

harvey7297 said:
Congrats. As I did not get an e-mail, I can only assume someone beat my score. :(

Have fun trying to best Keith.

Brother Sharkey!(y)

Gonna change that avatar baby!

harvey

Sharkey said:
Sounds like you needed a committee. On Jeopardy, you're on your own, no life lines.

Brother Sharkey!(y)

Gonna change that avatar baby!

Shocking that you chose to "hear" it that way.

I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain...

Sorry, wrong franchise. And you might start hoping that Tomb of the Gods pic I posted shows up on the avatar list. :gun:

Sharkey

harvey7297 said:
Shocking that you chose to "hear" it that way.

I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain...

Sorry, wrong franchise. And you might start hoping that Tomb of the Gods pic I posted shows up on the avatar list. :gun:

I don't hope, but it sounds like you better hope you get that email soon. Maybe you waited too long to answer...:whip:

Just call me a messenger from God! Brother Sharkey...mmm mmm mmm!

The Drifter

Every time that I click on "New Posts" and see that Sharkey has posted; it seems that I hear the Jaws Theme in the background as I click to read his latest post. I love it!

Sharkey

harvey7297 said:
Perhaps. But as one who is already in the Brotherhood, I can enjoy watching you look in from the outside. :p
Hey! Alright! see you on the Facebook page baby...beat a Brother in the early round, cool.(y)

Looking forward to whippin your ass more often!

harvey

Sharkey said:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8yRdDnrB5kM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Okay, you're officially out of material and stealing from me. I'll take this round. Night snarky.