• Donovan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vogel

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Kazim

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Wu Han

Votes: 35 24.8%
  • Other (Either my choice wasn't listed, or I don't care that they all died)

Votes: 13 9.2%

• Total voters

Jones Junkie

Finn said:
So... the Kali victim did, then?

If this was a moral dilemma, he would be the 'most correct' answer. He's the only character listed whose actions (at least onscreen) shouldn't have lead to the kind of demise he got.

By the way, it's interesting that Wu Han isn't on the list. There's an 'other' option, yeah... but I'd figure he'd be the one pretty many of us would wish to save had been given the chance... and that's likely including Indy himself.

You're right. The whole issue comes down to differing morals... some people think nobody deserves to die, no matter what, etc. Elsa just happens to be the standout to me as I liked her character the most... I worded my post wrong, so sorry.

Webley said:
Last Crusade is the worst Indy film I meen just ask any Indy fan and if thay say that Last Crusade is not the worst Doc. Jones flic well I gess thay ant a rell Indy fan Go ToD for best Jones movie of all time
It just the way it is I meen you can go and ask any Mod and thay will tell you that Indy 4 is to make up the crap that was Last Crusade hell if ToD was the last of the 3 movies we would not get an Indy4 caus if it ant broke well you dont fix it

What? That's ridiculous. The "true fan of something" shtick is such bull**** to me... imagine we all liked the same Indy things. There'd be some really great discussion then, huh?

U.S.Raider

i went for Elsa but thinking back and reading previously, Belloq would have been another good choice. Then again there is that cute monkey..(y) so what if he was evil...

Niteshade007

Haha, this is kind of comical. I assumed Elsa would win by a landslide, but to have people more concerned for the Monkey than say Kazim or Wu Han or the Kali Victim is pretty surprising. The Monkey is in second place, and it's not even a human! It was awfully cute though.

U.S.Raider

ClintonHammond said:
Elsa, like the monkey, was just another dirty Nazi scumbag...
sure sure, but the monkey dosn't have the mental capacity or conscience to realize whose good and bad. And technically speaking, Elsa wasn't a Nazi because she didn't believe in all their hoopla. Kind of like Donovan but on a lesser scale.

U.S.Raider

ClintonHammond said:
"Elsa wasn't a Nazi"
Yes, she was... Henry Sr. said so, and I trust him over her any day!
I said Technically... because she didn't believe in all the book burning and crap. your taking me out of context. but i agree, i would trust Henry Sr. over her. but still....

Attila the Professor

Staff member
U.S.Raider said:
I said Technically... because she didn't believe in all the book burning and crap. your taking me out of context. but i agree, i would trust Henry Sr. over her. but still....

She's opportunistic, though, and she clearly doesn't have huge qualms siding with them. Sure, she looks sad at the rally, but she's there in the first place. I'm not saying it would have been easy to stand up against the Nazis, and to avoid going along to get along, but she's there at a high level, and we cannot simply write that off.

IndyJr.

Wu Han... He could've been a great Indy sidekick for Indy 4... although I'm not staying up a night worrying about this. ;)

Secondly Belloq... I mean, common! He's Belloq!

Thirdly I'd choose Mola Ram...

On the issue about The Last Crusade and whether it was good or not...

Temple of Doom was my favorite in terms of action... the cultic junk I didn't care too much about... I like Last Crusade, almost my favorite... I don't see why everyone hates it...

I'm a true Indy fan... I've read most of the books, I've spent hours creating fan stories. I've seen the films dozens of times... I have most of the games... I got the leather jacket, fedora, whip, shirt and pants and I even pretend to have my own adventures out in the woods. I have all the available Young Indy on VHS, and hey, I think Last Crusade was awesome!

So anyone who says I can't like Crusade and be an Indy fan is a nerdy idiot.

No Ticket

If I could vote again, I'd pick Wu Han. He definitely deserved to live. I was wondering, you guys think there's any kind of connection between Indy and the fact that his friend is named Wu HAN? Ya know, since Ford DID play Han Solo. You think they did that on purpose?

Jones Junkie

No Ticket said:
I was wondering, you guys think there's any kind of connection between Indy and the fact that his friend is named Wu HAN? Ya know, since Ford DID play Han Solo. You think they did that on purpose?

I read somewhere that there was, actually. Or I'm just insane... either or.

TennesseBuck

Wu Han deserved to live - he was with Indy "on many adventures." I would also second Belloq, only because he truly cared about Marion and there was no huge difference between him and Indy. :D