• Donovan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vogel

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Kazim

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Wu Han

Votes: 35 24.8%
  • Other (Either my choice wasn't listed, or I don't care that they all died)

Votes: 13 9.2%

• Total voters

I chose to save Wu Han. He's a good guy! Other than that, I would probably choose the beetle that the fat guy eats in Temple. Poor thing. And to be burped so harshly.

Little Indy

I would like to see Satipo come back. Then he could smack Indy around for getting his name wrong in the temple scene. Indy picks up the idol, and says "Adios Sapito." Every time I watch it I hope Indy will get it right this time and he never does!!

nezobiwan

Little Indy said:
I would like to see Satipo come back. Then he could smack Indy around for getting his name wrong in the temple scene. Indy picks up the idol, and says "Adios Sapito." Every time I watch it I hope Indy will get it right this time and he never does!!

Doesn't he say, "Adios, stupido"?

Meaning, "Goodbye, stupid"?

Is he really supposed to be saying his name at that part? Because I've always thought he called him stupid....

:confused:

sarah navarro

nezobiwan said:

Is he really supposed to be saying his name at that part? Because I've always thought he called him stupid....

No he actually says SAPITO,which is wrong because its SATIPO.:)
He also calls the SANKARA stones the SHANKARA stones which is also wrong...im pretty sure.Come on Harrison!!!:whip:

Finn

Staff member
Yes, he indeed says "Adios, Stupido" instead of saying his treacherous guide's actual name.

oki9Sedo

Finn said:
Yes, he indeed says "Adios, Stupido" instead of saying his treacherous guide's actual name.

Are you sure? He looks to me like he just mispronounced his name as "Sapito" rather than Satipo. It would make more sense in the context of the scene anyway- "Adios, Senior!", "Adios, Satipo!"

Or maybe your just being sarcastic again. Word to the wise: sarcasm doesn't come across well in print.

sarah navarro

oki9Sedo said:
Are you sure? He looks to me like he just mispronounced his name as "Sapito" rather than Satipo. It would make more sense in the context of the scene anyway- "Adios, Senior!", "Adios, Satipo!"

Or maybe your just being sarcastic again. Word to the wise: sarcasm doesn't come across well in print.
I thought it was SAPITO,but Im not sure if hes being sarcastic either :p

sarah navarro

oki9Sedo said:
No, the character is called Satipo. Indy says Sapito by mistake. Its just a goof.
If you read my post before (look up, not this one but 2 up),it clearly says that i know his name is SATIPO,but Indy calls him SAPITO on accident:p

sarah navarro

sarah navarro said:
No he actually says SAPITO,which is wrong because its SATIPO.:)
He also calls the SANKARA stones the SHANKARA stones which is also wrong...im pretty sure.Come on Harrison!!!:whip:
here it is;)

Little Indy

nezobiwan said:

No because in Spanish it would be Adios estupido. There would be a definite pronunciation of the beginnig 'e'. In the film he stats with an 's'

Finn

Staff member
I wasn't being sarcastic at all. It's been listed enough times in form "Stupido" to be more coherent. Funnily enough, it's not the first time this has been debated around here and even back then the matter was unsettled.

Both IMDb and WikiQuote have the line in "Stupido" form, but since those are traditionally considered easily disregaradle sources on this board, I won't bother making any ultimate claims based on them either.

However, to settle this once and for all...

Yes, feel free to drift into long-winded argument about the seriousness of my final piece of evidence.