• Donovan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vogel

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Kazim

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Wu Han

Votes: 35 24.8%
  • Other (Either my choice wasn't listed, or I don't care that they all died)

Votes: 13 9.2%

• Total voters

Finn

Staff member
indy34 said:
I know does any one have a copy of the script(y)
Nice thinking, but all that seems to float around is the copy of the third draft and that doesn't have the line. For all we know, it might be ad-libbed so it won't be in the shooting script either.

nezobiwan

The world may never know....

Except I will continue to think it's "estupido" so that Indy didn't make a mistake.

:p

Just my personal preference; you can all think what you want.

Little Indy

WHOA HOLD ON!! Fine then I change my answer. I want Satipo to come back and tell us what Indy really says because Satipo was actually there!

Finn

Staff member
Ask Harrison Ford or Alfred Molina, now there's an idea.

By the way, using that cool typewriter font isn't gonna make us pay any more attention to your statements than anybody else's. Just thought I'd mention.

Little Indy

QUOTE=Finn]Ask Harrison Ford or Alfred Molina, now there's an idea.

By the way, using that cool typewriter font isn't gonna make us pay any more attention to your statements than anybody else's. Just thought I'd mention.[/QUOTE]

As a mod I thought you would at least be able to remeber the original survey which asked which character one would save, not which actor. I was just keeping in with the spirit of the original post. As far as the font goes, don't mention it.

Finn

Staff member
Little Indy said:
As a mod I thought you would at least be able to remeber the original survey which asked which character one would save, not which actor. I was just keeping in with the spirit of the original post. As far as the font goes, don't mention it.
The topic had actually deviated from the original subject quite a bit... no need to get edgy there. I'm not here to get anyone's nerves on purpose.

Eh, what's with the font anyway?

Little Indy

Sorry dude, I did get a little edgy there. Yeah the topic did stray a bit. I contributed to that as well. In regards to the font, I just started off using that font and now I am kind of torn. I don't know if I should keep using it or just go with the standard font.

Finn

Staff member
Personally I'd prefer if all the posts were the standard unless there was a special occasion to type something that's supposed to stand out in style. I think that's part of proper nethiquette or something.

But you can do what you like. I'm not here to moderate anyone upon my personal preferences, but the board rules, and they say nothing about separate fonts.

But now we better get back on topic. Either the original or the slightly progressed one, all the same.

Kevin

Joe Brody said:
I wish the Tough Sergeant and the Mechanic didn't die.

I will also throw my support behind the bald Mechanic. I'm sure he could have grabbed a rifle or something from that hut and blown Indy away, but he fought honorably. He never kicked Indy when he was down, although he could have on several occasions.

However, I can't say the same about tough sergeant. He punched Indy where he was shot, which is probably more painful and just as dirty as kicking someone in the balls. He totally deserved what he got, probably one of the most satisfying moments in the whole trilogy is when Indy thoroughly kicks his @ss after climbing back onto the cargo truck.

Coronado

I wanted to save Belloq, but I voted for Elsa because she simply doesn't deserve to die. There's good in her, and besides, I'd love to know where she got that lipstick...

-Coronado