Han Solo Adventures

adventure_al said:
still a work in progress?

any idea when it will be completed?

It appears to just be a video someone made for the Star Wars Uncut project. Probably not a work in progress at all.. but I'd like to stand corrected because it's a great idea.

EDIT

I am corrected:

http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2009/08/scumm_fan_fiction_han_solo_adv.php

Cool!

And I stand illiterate... I missed the link in your first post and dug into the video all greedy and head first.

Last edited:

Nurhachi1991

Is the person that wrote the article on drugs?

"Indy's awesome but where's Han"

Gee I dunno mayeb in like 50 other Star Wars game while Indy only has like 5 good games -_-

lao che & sons

I'll tell ya where han is... in 75% of video games that lucasarts produces. He's even in some of the Indy games, lego indy, staff of kings. So that's where han is. Pal. :D

indyfan85

How about the Blade Runner adventure game released by Westwood studios i the mid 90s? You basically play Deckard....

indyfan85 said:
How about the Blade Runner adventure game released by Westwood studios i the mid 90s? You basically play Deckard....

How is not playing as Deckard basically playing as Deckard? You play as Ray McCloy-- a different Blade Runner altogether.

indyfan85

Well that much is obvious, no need to be a wise ass about it :(

What I mean is that the character could have been anyone and it would still feel like you're playing as Harrison Fords character in the movie because of how well they matched the atmosphere, Ray remarks like Deckard throughout the game, dresses the part and tell me you didn't get a tingle administering those voight-kampff tests and feeling like Deckard making decisions on who is really real.

Don't get me wrong, I thought they did a great job expanding the Blade Runner universe and elements that played a smaller part in the film, amazing game really. It had a decent story line and the branching paths were not obvious rather very nuanced and well implemented.

indyfan85

I don't know if there is any progress on this, I'm still really interested in the project. There is always Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth which, right now, has a demo and if you check out the website there is some other cool content using the game engine.

Morning Bell

I've never understood why LucasArts hasn't done a full Han Solo game that allows you to play through his backstory and fly the Millennium Falcon on different missions and adventures. I always thought that would be a neat idea and this game may deliver some of that. Hopefully it'll be it back up soon.