Pale Horse

Staff member
Breakfast of the Gods?

A bacon-wrapped-cheese-roll...

breakfast-of-gods.jpg

Pale Horse

Staff member
California Mens Bar-B-Que Association

Burnt Offerings Invitational competition this year. I modified the bacon weave above for our team's 'Showcase' Entry:

4721584706_d1e533a050.jpg

and created a bacon weave and blue cheese crusted tenderloin, with a crimini mushroom and tarragon stuffing.

Top top it off, our chicken entry took 2nd place. Our sauce, ribs, tri-tip and the above, didn't even place. :(

As they say in Pittsburg Football, "there's always next year"....

Dr. Gonzo

Pale Horse said:
Burnt Offerings Invitational competition this year. I modified the bacon weave above for our team's 'Showcase' Entry:

4721584706_d1e533a050.jpg

and created a bacon weave and blue cheese crusted tenderloin, with a crimini mushroom and tarragon stuffing.

Top top it off, our chicken entry took 2nd place. Our sauce, ribs, tri-tip and the above, didn't even place. :(

As they say in Pittsburg Football, "there's always next year"....

I happen to live in LA... can i come over for dinner Pale Horse? I like Wild Turkey if you have it... and the dish seen above.

XanaduEli

Meerkat said:
I once saw a bar of chocolate with bacon inside.

I once had a deep-fried mars bar wrapped in bacon, that was awesome

Here in Scotland, it is a tradition to have deep fried mars bars,

the bacon was my idea :gun:

adventure_al

Mickiana said:
What's a tattie scone?

Its a thin potato based 'scone' which is lightly fried or grilled. Its a scottish thing. Usually had along with breakfast as part of a Scottish Fry-Up (full cooked breakfast)

2508374183_2365d1b318_o.jpg

XanaduEli

adventure_al said:
Its a thin potato based 'scone' which is lightly fried or grilled. Its a scottish thing. Usually had along with breakfast as part of a Scottish Fry-Up (full cooked breakfast)

2508374183_2365d1b318_o.jpg

Mmm i just love a good Scottish breakfast in the morning, :whip:

tattie scones are the best, i actually have my ones wrapped in bacon and fried
:whip:

Mickiana

You got me interested. I'll google a recipe and whip some up. Where's a salivating or hungry looking emoticon when you need one?!

Gear

The fluorescent ambiance of mundanity
Wherein--of course
An ever distant meat of pupils
How ironic!
A lewd trope, played by backdrop and a femiliar figure
Brewed in devilish bloom

- Gear