New Acquisitions!!

Ska

tnswman has a connection overseas...could be from there...

He gets ALL the cool toys before we do.

tnswman

Actually, I got this on ebay LOL!! This is one of those things that EVRYONE had a chance at...For a Production Sample, I STOLE it :)

Ska

tnswman said:
Actually, I got this on ebay LOL!! This is one of those things that EVRYONE had a chance at...For a Production Sample, I STOLE it :)

SKAbatula -1
KneelBeforeZod +1

tnswman

Yea, NO KIDDING!! Man, Jealousy is for kids.

Some people are still really excited about this line. And like to see details.

Crayfish

wait wait....Tnswman..I am still a little jealous of you.....but I am happy you got all that stuff....is that a bad thing?

Maybe that is not so much jealousy...I think I am more envious of you.:D

anyway...were you ever able to find out if the boxes do indeed have a 05/01/08 release date on them?

and how is your local store early release thing coming

I figure you will have a TON of pics for us soon

tnswman

All in all, This is a GREAT figure.. The action feature works and other than not having knee articulation, it is nto that bad...the holster does not seem too big in person, It works VERY well, The whole belting is well done.

I LOVE the instruction sheet!!

All that is missing is his bag :(

indy001-3.jpg

indy002-2.jpg

indy003-2.jpg

indy004-2.jpg

indy010-1.jpg

indy005-1.jpg

indy006-1.jpg

indy007-1.jpg

indy009-1.jpg

indy011-1.jpg

indy018-1.jpg

indy016.jpg

indy017.jpg

indy020.jpg

tnswman

The_Raiders said:
Awesome!!!!!!!!!! And you say the cairo indy was on ebay!? that's good stuff man (y)

Yea, through a store that gets lots of exclusive pre-production stuff. BUT, I actually got two of these LOL!! NO WAY would I open the Production sample :)

The_Raiders

tnswman said:
Yea, through a store that gets lots of exclusive pre-production stuff. BUT, I actually got two of these LOL!! NO WAY would I open the Production sample :)

Waht store? i'd like to check that ebay store, I'm on ebay all the time. But for now I'll have to wait for May to start collecting my stuff (y)

Snakes

Wow! Thanks a bunch for the pics. Looks way better than the older Disney figure. I'd rather it didn't have the whip cracking action, since it hinders articulation and makes it brake easier. But I'm willing to overlook that 'cause it looks so AWSOME!

The_Raiders

Snakes said:
Wow! Thanks a bunch for the pics. Looks way better than the older Disney figure. I'd rather it didn't have the whip cracking action, since it hinders articulation and makes it brake easier. But I'm willing to overlook that 'cause it looks so AWSOME!

You can always get the Indy with the white robe and take it off and replace the head with one that has a hat, or do that with one of the KOTCS Indy, if you want a godd articulated cairo Indy.

tnswman

The_Raiders said:
You can always get the Indy with the white robe and take it off and replace the head with one that has a hat, or do that with one of the KOTCS Indy, if you want a godd articulated cairo Indy.

If the heads for both lines are swapable like star wars mainly is, tha twil lmake an AMAZING Super Articulated Cairo Indy!!