The Indy Cast

ronthereviewer

KVoss said:
But Ron did such a good job ripping off Ed's 2 year anniversary show with his interview this week!!! :rolleyes:

Just got activated and needed to reply here, no ripoff of Ed at all...I thought it would be fun to do something like that for week to break things up.
Actually I thought it was cool, of course I wish my audio was better also..
You had to like --Dreamweaver playing in the background, I did rip that off from Wayne's World....

Sharkey

ronthereviewer said:
needed to reply here, no ripoff of Ed at all...
I guess...Ed just used clips of Harrison and crew praising him in a tribute reel.

You asked them what they were going to say.
ronthereviewer said:
Actually I thought it was cool
It would have been wierd if you thought it lame and did it!
ronthereviewer said:
You had to like --Dreamweaver playing in the background, I did rip that off from Wayne's World....
Dreamweaver was playing in the background?How did you record it?

ronthereviewer

Good point it would have been weird right got dreamweaver off you tube a live version got a great Indy book review this week it is one of the most action packed ones I've read we need another movie for more Indy stuff

DoomTown

ronthereviewer said:

Didn't even hear it!!! Are you submitting something for the Sallah voice-off??? :)

DoomTown

lairdo said:
I'm impressed by the entries, and my hat is off to those brave souls who sang.

Nice to see you on here Laird!!! All the entries were great,had a laugh listening to them!!! :D

Rocket Surgeon said:
9 entries...will you take any late entries Rob? In case some were pressed for time?

I'll play late entries on the show next week and add them to the webpage, but I don't think I'll add them to the contest. There is one more file that was sent just after the deadline which might get added to the contest during the week. I had some problems getting the file to work.

We had some really good entries to the contest, that's for sure!

lairdo

KVoss said:
Nice to see you on here Laird!!! All the entries were great,had a laugh listening to them!!! :D

Thanks KVoss! I agree, they were great to listen to. Interesting that I think 8 of the 9 were from Raiders and only 1 from Crusade.

Thanks Rob for doing all the processing and cleaning up the MP3 files to be anonymous.

Stoo

indycast said:
In our first episode for 2010, Harrison speaks Indy 5, Mitch is back with an all new Young Indy Raiders Rant, we have great news from Sideshow to sink our Molars into, we have a new Voice Off competition plus Throw Me The Idol.com's Les David is back talking collectibles in an all new Area 51 segment plus lots more!

Check out the episode at the ForceCast.net.
Before the next episode gets put out, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed #92 simply for the fact that there was so much Young Indy content. (I'm not suggesting it be turned into a YIJC show but the mentions are always appreciated.)

Ed: Top form as usual.
Mitch: Great rant. We're on the same wavelength since some of the things you said sounded exactly like what I've written here.
Ron: Skipped your segment this time 'round. Sorry!:eek:
Rob: Nice to know that most voters prefer the original version of the "Chronicles".
Les: Thanks for the kind nod.
Laird: Great to have you contributing!
Pat: Pleasure collaborating with you.

KVoss, Robyn, Rocket & Rob all have the same avatar!:eek:

DoomTown

Stoo, great to have you involved in the Young Indy material.(y)

Our Avatar makes us...like...like a gang or something.;)

Stoo said:
Before the next episode gets put out, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed #92 simply for the fact that there was so much Young Indy content. (I'm not suggesting it be turned into a YIJC show but the mentions are always appreciated.)

Mitch: Great rant. We're on the same wavelength since some of the things you said sounded exactly like what I've written here.
Rob: Nice to know that most voters prefer the original version of the "Chronicles".

Thanks, Stoo. I think a lot of people have been enjoying the extra Young Indy content lately (myself included). It's great having Laird's contributions to the show helping us to get behind the scenes of the series!

As for the avatar, it's a great way to identify ourselves as part of the "gang," as Keith called it - much cheaper than matching leather jackets with the cross on them.

Robyn

robisindy said:
Thanks, Stoo. I think a lot of people have been enjoying the extra Young Indy content lately (myself included). It's great having Laird's contributions to the show helping us to get behind the scenes of the series!

As for the avatar, it's a great way to identify ourselves as part of the "gang," as Keith called it - much cheaper than matching leather jackets with the cross on them.

Yes many thanks Stoo for the Young Indy stuff! Thanks to you I'm getting more involved in Young Indy!:hat:

And guys, you're not tellin me I'm the only member of the gang who got the matching tattoo are you??!!:eek:

ronthereviewer

Stoo said:

Thats too bad Stoo, you missed Ed being linked back to Harrison Ford and Ed's guest spot on a Tv episode...maybe you can throw your hat into the ring for this week name...:gun: