What song are you listening two??

VP

Moderator Emeritus
COB's from Espoo too, have seen them live twice.

np. Nightwish - The Poet and the Pendulum

Blackadder

np : Summoning - Flesh and Blood

@VP yea COB are great band , seen them once here , but Alexi is hilarious live. :D

VP

Moderator Emeritus
IIRC Alexi went to the same Junior High School as me.

np. Godsmack - Straight Out Of Line

Sleep is a Curse by maudlin of the Well from their 3rd and final album, Leaving Your Body Map. Real metal. None of that Children of Bodom garbage. Art-Metal. Good stuff.

Gear

Gwen Stephani- What You Waiting For

Steve Miller Band- The joker

Green Day- Jesus Of Suburbia

Metalica- Holier Than Thou

Fergi- London Bridge

metalinvader

ResidentAlien said:
Sleep is a Curse by maudlin of the Well from their 3rd and final album, Leaving Your Body Map. Real metal. None of that Children of Bodom garbage. Art-Metal. Good stuff.

OMG!! Maudlin is freakin' amazing!!! I saw them once a few years ago...One of my top 5 concert moments.

Just so you know they are planning some tour dates for April-May '08 to promote their NEW ALBUM!!

metalinvader said:
OMG!! Maudlin is freakin' amazing!!! I saw them once a few years ago...One of my top 5 concert moments.

Just so you know they are planning some tour dates for April-May '08 to promote their NEW ALBUM!!

What? No they're not. The band hates each other. They broke up in 2002 and some of the members formed Kayo Dot who is struggling to keep ahead after having lost pretty much all their members. They're working on a new album but it's not due out for a long while still...

You must be thinking of another band. This band was called "maudlin of the Well." The capitalization was exactly like that.

And I'm listening to Battle for Britain by David Bowie from his album, Earthling.

metalinvader

ResidentAlien said:
What? No they're not. The band hates each other. They broke up in 2002 and some of the members formed Kayo Dot who is struggling to keep ahead after having lost pretty much all their members. They're working on a new album but it's not due out for a long while still...

You must be thinking of another band. This band was called "maudlin of the Well." The capitalization was exactly like that.

And I'm listening to Battle for Britain by David Bowie from his album, Earthling.

DOH!! My bad apparently the old motW website directs you to the Kayo Dot page,Read it all wrong in the excitment I guess...:eek:

Back on the streets by Helloween off of the album Pink bubbles go ape.