Ask me any question

The Drifter

gear guardian said:
A: Oh, shizzle, then you'd better get your ass outta there hella quick.

Q: Why do you people insist on quoting someone in direct response, such as in this precise thread, when the context is clearly directed?

A: Habit? To be annoying? It's fun? We're retarded? We need help? So we can remember the last user's question without scrolling down? To annoy you? Take your pick which answer you like best.

Q: Let's say you were walking through the forest one day and happened upon a group of men. You walk closer and see that these men are huddled around something. Through prying eyes you discover that these men are all looking at a large cauldron of gold. What would you do?

DoomTown

A. Tell everyone that is there a tale about an evil leprechaun named Warwick who hates when people steal his gold. When everyone is good and scared and has left, it's all MIIIIIINE!!!!!! (Insert Insane Daffy Duck rant here)

Q. Who would win in a thumb wrestling match : Lincoln Hawk from "Over the Top" or Rambo???

The Drifter

A: The match would be going both ways until Lincoln turned his hat backwards, grew a scowl on his face and started to go OVER THE TOP! But, as the match was sliding towards Lincoln's favor, John Rambo grew angry and chopped Lincoln's thumb off with his homemade machete. Then Rambo shot up the place.

Q: Lonsome_Drifter looks at everyone. "Do we get to win this time?"

DocWhiskey

A: You feel? I think you feel a little crazy for asking that question. Me? Well, I'm completely insane for answering it.

Q: Elvis or Beatles?

Gear

A: !MEHT GID, meht gid, meht giD .nam, kcor seltaeB ehT

Q: Have you hailed Obama yet today?

Last edited:

The Drifter

A: Nope. But, I have sat down and talked about the heart-ripping scene in ToD with him, however.

Q: Who would win in a fight to the death?
Carl Winsow?
reginaldveljohnson.jpg

Philip Banks?
philip-banks.jpg

Gear

A: Ahhh, 90's sitcoms.

I'd have to put my money on Philip, though Carl and the rest of the Family Matters were my favorite as a kid.

Q: Do I have to ask a question?

|ZiR|

A: I guess not
but you're kind of a douche if you don't

Q: When was the last time you had relations? It matters.

WillKill4Food

A: I believe that you mean, "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Q: If you have a Facebook, did you actually fill in the "About Me" section with the story of your life, or did you put something witty?

The Drifter

A: I don't have Facebook, but my wife does. I have no clue what she put down in that section.

Q: Who else is sick of seeing Toht's ugly face staring at them on the right side of the computer screen?

KiKi Kat

A: Yea I am, it looks like his nose is leakin snot.

Q: Does anyone else besides my husband watch lame sitcoms like Family Matters, etc...? Ughhhhhhhh

DocWhiskey

A: Family Matters was good. I watched Everybody loves Raymond now and then. I also like The Dick Van Dyke show, All in the Family, and Family Ties. I even watched an episode of ALF yesterday.

Q: What film are you most excited about seeing this summer?