How many times do you fart per day?

oki9Sedo

Indyologist said:
Think he might have woken up Shorty in the other room that way if they stayed in a hotel in Delhi?

Harrruuuupmh!

"Hahahaha. Okay, Dr. Jones. I awake now!"

"Okey dokey Daktah Jones hold on to your potatoes!"

WillKill4Food

yodazone said:
Women definitely have the worst smelling farts on the planet.
Definitely. Especially about an hour after a date... in the backseat... with the windows rolled up. Put a damper on the whole damn thing.:( :sick:

The_Raiders

WillKill4Food said:
Well, cats don't fart... i don't think. :confused: But catsh*t smells the worst.:sick:

Acually my cousins have a cat that farts, smell like egg salad :sick: And to think I told myself not to post on this thread. :rolleyes:

To the kind soul who voted 1* for the video. Did it not contain enough blandness for you? Jealousy. One of man's greatest evils.

;)

barranca

I fart constantly. So much so I am now the main source of power for a local school via a tube that runs directly from my ass to there furnaces.
I pray everyday there isn't a backdraft.

Gear

herr gruber said:
I can proudly say that I have never farted in my entire life. It's so disgusting. I prefer to keep it in and develop internal problems. I am currently a size 54 waistline due to severe bloating of the stomach but I'd rather look like a blimp than to release noxious odours.

I wonder if Indy ever farted? Perhaps that's why his trousers are so baggy: easy release.

Hahahahahaha!

One of my best friends once had a girl friend who tried to convince him that girls never sweat. :rolleyes:

oki9Sedo

gear guardian said:
Hahahahahaha!

One of my best friends once had a girl friend who tried to convince him that girls never sweat. :rolleyes:

If that were true, plenty of guys the world over would have had one less thing to do on a quiet evening alone.

Rayder

My mom is like the Pillsberrie Dough Boy except she farts instead of laughs (usually that's second). She also has a sleep button on here butt, everytime she sits down on the couch, she falls asleep.

As for me, I fart, a lot, Also everytime I yawn, I make catfish noises (so my dad calls them)
My horse farts all the time when I ride her, I think she gets nervous or something

herr gruber said:
I wonder if Indy ever farted? Perhaps that's why his trousers are so baggy: easy release.

When he had to get a Class 5 Clinger of a student out of his bed, it's a fair bet.

Think I'm done methylating the mind, off to the breathing air thread...