How many times do you fart per day?

Montana Smith

Nurhachi1991 said:
How often do you drop a duece?

You mean a fart-and-follow-through?

Lonsome Drifter said:
Sounds more like French. It's related to "oui oui" I believe.

Or maybe German?

A general exit or release.

fitch_assfart.jpg

Theres even a chance...

Duece

A common mispelling of deuce.

You totally spelt deuce wrong. It's not duece.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Duece&defid=1198284

Montana Smith

Nurhachi1991 said:
wow thanks for telling me i spelt poop wrng :p

And you didn't capitalize your 'I'.

Maybe you have an inferiority issue.

If you tell me about your childhood, and your first poopy memory, we might be able to cure you. Might even be able to cure your alcoholism, but it'll cost extra. :p

Nurhachi1991

Montana Smith said:
And you didn't capitalize your 'I'.

Maybe you have an inferiority issue.

If you tell me about your childhood, and your first poopy memory, we might be able to cure you. Might even be able to cure your alcoholism, but it'll cost extra. :p

Well it all started in the 4th grade... I asked this girl to the ice cream social and she said no.... than I feel into a deep dark depression filled with anger,sex,drugs,mispelling of words and bad punctuation.. but I had a dream last night were a butterfly landed on my shoulder..

Montana Smith

Indy's brother said:
This thread. And Stoo has a problem with the "What Are You Eating?" thread. This forum has reached a new low. My record is 32.

This thread has much more atmoshere than 'What r u eating?'

You can almost smell the atmosphere in the air...

Oh, someone open a window!

Nurhachi said:
Well it all started in the 4th grade... I asked this girl to the ice cream social and she said no.... than I feel into a deep dark depression filled with anger,sex,drugs,mispelling of words and bad punctuation.. but I had a dream last night were a butterfly landed on my shoulder..

That's a really sad story. As much as I'd like to take your money, it would be dishonest. You're a hopeless case! :p

Oh, the butterfly represented the transience of beauty, and of everything else that doesn't stick around long.

If you want to try self-help, I'd recommend reading Joyce's Ulysses.

It's full of gems such as this:

BELLO: Well, I'm not. Wait. _(He holds in his breath)_ Curse it. Here. This bung's about burst. _(He uncorks himself behind: then, contorting his features, farts loudly)_ Take that! _(He recorks himself)

Last edited:

Indy's brother

Montana Smith said:
Oh, the butterfly represented the transience of beauty, and of everything else that doesn't stick around long.

Nope. 'Hachi farted in his sleep and the butterfly's flapping wings was his subconscious mind fanning his unconscious body's "Sleep Fart" away from him. It's these type of survival mechanisms that have elevated us Indyfans to the top of the Doody-heap/food-chain. Yes, I managed to link eating, "Doody", evolution, and Freud into one coherent response. Consider this a challenge, Mr. Smith. Consider this post your dueling pistol: Ten paces, and no less, sir!

Wait, didn't we duel here once before? Over a Hammer film reference in LC that also involved Doody? My subconscious mind may also need a closer look.......

Nurhachi1991

Indy's brother said:
Nope. 'Hachi farted in his sleep and the butterfly's flapping wings was his subconscious mind fanning his unconscious body's "Sleep Fart" away from him. It's these type of survival mechanisms that have elevated us Indyfans to the top of the Doody-heap/food-chain. Yes, I managed to link eating, "Doody", evolution, and Freud into one coherent response. Consider this a challenge, Mr. Smith. Consider this post your dueling pistol: Ten paces, and no less, sir!

Wait, didn't we duel here once before? Over a Hammer film reference in LC that also involved Doody? My subconscious mind may also need a closer look.......

Why you gotta break balls?

Montana Smith

Indy's brother said:
Taco pizza, Budwieser, and the souls of dead puppies. Why?

In case anyone wanted to match or beat your record...

I think Lonsome posted a recipe for the puppy souls.

And mentioning souls brings these soles to mind:

Charlie+Chaplin+eating+his+shoe+in+The+Gold+Rush.jpg

eating11849447732.jpg

I believe this is a recipe for a perfect storm.

The Drifter

Montana Smith said:
I think Lonsome posted a recipe for the puppy souls.

I sure did. It goes great with mushy peas and boiled cabbage. But, the latter is what gives me the gas.

Beano anyone?

Indy's brother

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I sure did. It goes great with mushy peas and boiled cabbage. But, the latter is what gives me the gas.

Beano anyone?

I've lived below the Mason Dixon for 5 years now, and I can give you a tip. Your puppy has to be corn-fed before slaughter, and then simmered for a full day in hominy to de-gass it. The cabbage part is a myth. It's the puppy.

The Drifter

Indy's brother said:
I've lived below the Mason Dixon for 5 years now, and I can give you a tip. Your puppy has to be corn-fed before slaughter, and then simmered for a full day in hominy to de-gass it. The cabbage part is a myth. It's the puppy.

But, the hominy clogs my digestive tract. Who knew corn could taste so bad?

And, Montana. Not beans, but Beano! The anti-gas medication found in a drug store near you!