Seven Degrees of Indy game...

00Kevin

Indyfan
nice,

Pauly shore-> Love and Fear (????) -> Robert Wagner -> goldmember -> steven speilbug -> temple of doom -> Harrison Ford

let's all say it together : 00Kevin yer cheap

John Candy (steve martin wanted to spend thanksgiving with his family, looks like he got the turkey :p)

Magda

John Candy -> Home Alone -> Joe Pesci -> My Cousin Vinny -> Marisa Tomei -> In the Bedroom -> Karen Allen -> Raiders -> Ford

Next: Dean Cain

00Kevin

Indyfan
Dean Cain -> rat race -> john cleese -> TWINE -> pierce brosnan -> goldeneye -> sean bean -> patriot games -> harriosn ford

00Kevin: Mr. Cheap

chevy chase

Magda

Chevy Chase -> Vegas Vacation -> Randy Quaid -> The Adventures of Pluto Nash -> Rosario Dawson -> Men in Black II -> Tommy Lee Jones -> Double Jeopardy -> Ashley Judd -> Someone Like You -> Hugh Jackman -> X-Men -> Ian McKellen -> LOTR -> Rhys-Davies -> Raiders -> Ford

Next: Anjelica Houston

00Kevin

Indyfan
Anjelica Houston -> adams family Values -> christoper lloyd -> back to the future -> michael J. Fox -> Mars attacks -> Pierce brosnan -> goldeneye -> sean bean -> patriot games -> harrison ford

for the record:

I am cheap

okay, that's my last one, I might be back later, but don't count on it.

here's one last one for you : OWen Wilson

good night then....

Magda

Owen Wilson -> Meet the Parents -> Ben Stiller -> Mystery Men -> Geoffrey Rush -> Quills -> Joaquin Phoenix -> Signs -> Mel Gibson -> Lethal Weapon 4 -> Rene Russo -> Mr. Destiny -> Michael Caine -> The Cider House Rules -> Tobey Maguire -> Spider-Man -> Willem Dafoe -> Clear and Present Danger -> Harrison Ford

Next: Michelle Rodriguez

00Kevin

Indyfan
the long, long way.................

Michelle Rodriguez -> the fast and the furious -> rick yune -> die another day -> micheal madsen -> Elizabeth Peña -> rush hour -> chris tucker -> the 5th element -> bruce willis -> loaded weapon -> sam L jackson -> AoTC -> kenny baker -> Empire strikes back -> harrison ford

Mel Brooks

westford

Mel Brooks -> Robin Hood: Men in Tights -> Amy Yasbeck -> Pretty Woman -> Julia Roberts -> Oceans 11 -> George Clooney -> Perfect Storm -> Karen Allen

Next: Ray Liotta

(By the way guys, the aim is to do it in less than 7 steps and you don't have to get to Harrison Ford... Just any member of the cast)

QueZTone

Bill Clinton

Contact with Jodie Foster
The Silence of the Lambs with Anthony Hopkins
A Bridge Too Far with Sean Connery
Last Crusade with Harrison

Connery is often the final link ;p i still say he IS harrison's true dad

----

oh and i was going by the book of rules but in any other case you could of course say they've been had the oppertunity to act as president of the USA :p

[Edited by QueZTone on 08-16-2002 at 06:41 pm]

00Kevin

Indyfan
so what's our new assignment?

fine, since he left us hanging:

someone do Ronald Reagon (AHHHHHHHHH!!! 2 in a row!)

QueZTone

Ronald Reagan

The Killers (1964) with Lee Marvin
The Delta Force with Chuck Norris
Sidekicks with Jonathan Brandis
It with Tim Curry
The Three Musketeers with Kiefer Sutherland
A Few Good Men with Tom Cruise
Vanilla Sky with Kurt Russel
Tombstone with Val Kilmer
Batman Forever with Chris O'Donnell
Scent of a Woman with Al Pacino
Devil's Advocate with Keanu Reeves
Speed with Sandra Bullock
A Time to Kill with Samual L. Jackson
Unbreakable with Bruce Willis
The Jackal with Richard Gere
Pretty Woman with Julia Roberts
The Pelican Brief with Denzil Washington
The Bone Collector with Angelina Jolie
Gone in 60 secs with Nicolas Cage
The Rock with Sean Connery
Last Crusade with Harrison

and i tried so hard not to use Connery, i skipped him a couple of times already :p

00Kevin

Indyfan
you are suppose to do it in 7 steps

from Tim curry you could have done

tim curry -> home alone 2 -> joe pesci -> Gone Fishin' -> Danny Glover -> Antz -> Dan Ackroyd

don't have to link to ford, just anyone from the 3 films

00Kevin

Indyfan
sigh,

Rowan Atkinson -> rat race -> seth green -> goldmember -> steven spielburg

now try Zhang Ziyi (crouching tiger/rush hour 2)