What Celebrites have you met or seen by sheer luck?

jamesdude

For me:

2 years ago i was at the Glendale Galleria in California and walked by a sports store. Sitting in there was John Cena from WWE giving out autographs, i didnt have anything for him to sign so i just walked by.

I also go to meet Robin Shou at a Chinatown run program. I have his autograph somewhere.

No Ticket

I met the band Blue October by sheer luck. They came in my guitar shop and started playing louder than me so I turned my amp up to be louder than them hahaa... I didn't know it was them though.

I've met Sylvester Stallone, All american rejects, fall out boy, switchfoot and on Thursday I get to meet Weezer. Billy Dee Williams was in our mall last Christmas, I didn't see him but my friend did. Oh and Matt Chapman, one of the creators of Homestar Runner in Georgia in 2006.

I think that's it.

indifan101

Lets see I've met some athletes mostly hockey players but celebrities

Megan Mccain
Lou Forigno (probably mispelled that)
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Adam Sandler (saw him didnt meet him)
Kelsey Grammar (saw him too)
George Lucas met and saw! Star Wars Episode 3 celebration
and President George W. Bush rally at Nationwide Arena during the 2004 election.

Indy's brother

I saw two in one day at LAX, William H. Macy was standing in front of me while waiting in line to go through the metal detector. He seemed pretty short, but I'm 6'2". In stark contrast, Ryan Styles (Lewis from the drew Carey Show) got off of the plane that I was boarding. That dude is seriously tall. I didn't speak to either one, I just felt kind of weird about it. I met Jughead and Lumley of Screeching Weasel at House of blues in Chicago, and also got a chance to briefly chat with one of my heroes, Henry Rollins, after a speaking gig he did in Knoxville earlier this year.

ExpeditionJones

Neil Gaiman when he was in IL doing his book tour
I saw Bill Clinton in '98 at the space shuttle launch
And I'm dead positive I sat next to Michael Moore when I went to see the film "W." this Friday. I mean DEAD positive.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
When I was in LA, I could have sworn that I saw Kurt Russell. I have worked with Chas from "Chaser's War on Everything" as a production assistant/extra (I was actually named in the credits of Episode 22, under the "Thanks to.." and got a free t-shirt for it as pay. :p

My Dad saw George Lucas at MGM Grand in Vegas a couple years back. I had just gone up to our room and Lucas pops up in the lobby.