Your Confessions.

No Ticket

I confess that I am getting tired of the "KOTCS sucks" -- "No here's some reasons why you shouldn't think that" arguments/debates/whatever on here and I miss the more fun topics of posting about how awesome it could/would be a year ago.

Niteshade007

No Ticket said:
I confess that I am getting tired of the "KOTCS sucks" -- "No here's some reasons why you shouldn't think that" arguments/debates/whatever on here and I miss the more fun topics of posting about how awesome it could/would be a year ago.

I agree, discussions go nowhere fast, and it's just repeating themselves over and over and over and over.

metalinvader

No Ticket said:

QFT!

I confess that I'm sick and tired of posters who just troll around the KOTCS forum and spew their hate for the film and don't even contribute to other non-KOTCS threads on the board.Almost as if they have became a member JUST for an outlet to bash the film.

But hey,That's me.:rolleyes: :p

Gear

There is however something called "constructive criticism", much like the season premier of South Park...

arkfinder

I confess when I was 14 my parents were out of town and my best friend was staying at my house. We grabbed one of my Dad's bottle rockets (shot 100 ft and then exploded" ran to a dead end street at the bottom of our hill fired it off.

All of a sudden police lights turned on so my friend and I ducked into the woods and ran all the way back to our backyard. Ran in the house turned all the lights out and waited until we were sure the cop was gone.

Man that's a blast from the past :cool: .

Niteshade007

I have a terrible confession to make, one that I am ashamed of. However, I can hide it no longer...

I love Sarah Palin.

There, I said it. It's out there. I disagree with her policies. She goes against everything I believe in. Yet, I love her. It's sick and it's wrong and I'm slightly disgusted with myself, but it's the truth.

sarah-palin-thumb.jpg

Indy~Annie

Niteshade007 said:
I have a terrible confession to make, one that I am ashamed of. However, I can hide it no longer...

I love Sarah Palin.

There, I said it. It's out there. I disagree with her policies. She goes against everything I believe in. Yet, I love her. It's sick and it's wrong and I'm slightly disgusted with myself, but it's the truth.

sarah-palin-thumb.jpg

why do you think her policies are wrong? her policies are conservative!:)

i think that when a person works and gains wealth,i think that you should be able to keep it and to decide how you would like to spend your money on what ever cause that you would like to contribute to.

you made the money,it should be your decision.

dont feel guilty!!! deep down in your heart you know that she's right,thats why you love her.;)

you must be a very smart person! you must be far ahead of your friends,be proud! just remember vote for your true love! be happy.<3

metalinvader

Indy~Annie said:
why do you think her policies are wrong? her policies are conservative!:)

i think that when a person works and gains wealth,i think that you should be able to keep it and to decide how you would like to spend your money on what ever cause that you would like to contribute to.

you made the money,it should be your decision.

dont feel guilty!!! deep down in your heart you know that she's right,thats why you love her.;)

you must be a very smart person! you must be far ahead of your friends,be proud! just remember vote for your true love! be happy.<3

If any post deserves a falmpalm,It's this.Clearly,Money means everything.:rolleyes: There is more to political beliefs then just money,Hate to break it to you.

For the record.I'm liberal and I DO spend my money how I want.

Last edited:

Niteshade007

metalinvader said:
If any post deserves a falmpalm,It's this.Clearly,Money means everything.:rolleyes: There is more to political beliefs then just money,Hate to break it to you.

I didn't want to turn this topic into a political discussion, so I ignored it, but I would like to point out one thing:

Indy~Annie said:
why do you think her policies are wrong? her policies are conservative!

I never said they were wrong, I said I disagreed with them. What was wrong was my love for her. But that's wrong for so many different reasons, not just the fact that she is a conservative and I consider myself liberal.

It was all in jest, and I think Indy~Annie realizes that. I just am attracted to Palin, regardless of my beliefs or hers.

Nurhachi1991

I don't like either sides.........

I confess that I think of the minecart chase song everytime I have a grocery cart.

Indy~Annie

metalinvader said:

of course theres more to political beliefs then money.
i just know that if sooommmeeoonne gets in the white house he'll jerk it out of our hands in a snap,and give it to people who dont work.....:rolleyes:

im not fighting if your wondering....

I never said they were wrong, I said I disagreed with them. What was wrong was my love for her. But that's wrong for so many different reasons, not just the fact that she is a conservative and I consider myself liberal.

It was all in jest, and I think Indy~Annie realizes that. I just am attracted to Palin, regardless of my beliefs or hers.

yes i knew you were just joking but i just haaaad to reply somthen back.:D hehe

The Man

Confession: I have the weirdest crush on Janeane Garofalo. I'm not even sure it's wrong, but it feels wrong...

Janeane20Garafalo.jpg

Wrong..?