Indy swag at my Local Cracker Barrel!

indyclone25

the crackel barrel stuff is nice

my local one has two baseball caps with the indiana jones words on them and the fedora that is also avaible at blockbuster

Agent Crab

indyclone25 said:
my local one has two baseball caps with the indiana jones words on them and the fedora that is also avaible at blockbuster

I also snagged me the shirt as well. I did see the baseball caps. I saw a Children's sized ball cap that had a picture of Mutt on it at Target.

indyclone25

these are the hats i bought

pretty kool arent they
indyhats005.jpg

Agent Crab

Horchata said:
eeeek. yeah. i agree...

but the baseball caps are cool!

Eh, It's fine. The ball caps, I may snap one up before someone else buys them. As if I have enough hats in my room as is. Hats and goggles that is.

Horchata

Indy Starman said:
Eh, It's fine. The ball caps, I may snap one up before someone else buys them. As if I have enough hats in my room as is. Hats and goggles that is.

yeah but everyone could always use another indy cap right?

Lao Che Pun

Nurhachi1991 said:
Those fedoras are not very good.......... Can't say I would buy one

C'mon, Nurchachi....wasn't that you I stood up for when someone crapped on your thread about you purchasing the Disney Indy jacket with the embroidered logo on it?
http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=13337

If you don't like the guy's fedora, why would you post in this thread?

Hey Indy Starman.....I like the fedora. I tried one on at Blockbuster myself and like the durability. It's almost like a crushable fedora...one that can get beat up over and over...unlike the timid expensive onces that require so much care and attention.

I hope you're happy with your purchase...(y)

Agent Crab

Lao Che Pun said:
C'mon, Nurchachi....wasn't that you I stood up for when someone crapped on your thread about you purchasing the Disney Indy jacket with the embroidered logo on it?
http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=13337

If you don't like the guy's fedora, why would you post in this thread?

Hey Indy Starman.....I like the fedora. I tried one on at Blockbuster myself and like the durability. It's almost like a crushable fedora...one that can get beat up over and over...unlike the timid expensive onces that require so much care and attention.

I hope you're happy with your purchase...(y)

Hey, Thanks! It was kinda hard findin' one that fit my head also.