Dr. Wolfwood

a) "Let's Google it!"

b) "I cannot wait until I get home to write about this in my blog!"

c) "Let me just hack this system and the door should be open momentarily..."

d) "Aaiiee! That's an alien! Why on earth is there an alien in this movie?"

... Well, the last one actually should have been said... :whip:

Indy Byrd

indythecat said:
(The Thugee cultists have Indiana Jones surrounded on both sides of the rope bridge. Indiana drops his sword over the side of the bridge, reaches into his satchel, and produces...a poke-ball.)

INDY:"Pikachu, I choose YOU!"

Oh man that was funny!!! Here's one: Indy, Shorty and Willie are going across the rapids from falling off the cliff. Willie and Shorty are screaming and Indy is sitting in the back of the raft singing, "Row,Row,Row your boat swiftly down the stream, merrily, merrily life is but a dream!!"

In the jungle while camping for the night Indy looks at Shorty, "hey kid you gonna eat those smoores?"

indythecat

Marion kisses Sallah for helping them. Sallah, unable to contain his joy, bursts into song:

SALLAH:"Spider-Pig! Spider-Pig! Does whatever a Spider-Pig does!"

Indy's brother

Toht:
"Shoot zem. Shoot zem both."
Indy:
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. This has obviously nothing to do with me, I just came back for my 5 grand. Do what you want with the mouthy broad. Just let me get my money, and I'll be on my way, ok?"

Indy's brother

Indy:
"All I have to do is squeeze."
Elsa:
"All I have to do is scream."
Indy:
"Are you as turned on as I am?"
Elsa:
"Take me!"
They begin making out passionately. Indy turns to the camera, Smiling with raised eyebrows.
Indy:
"Bow chicka bow wow!"

Kooshmeister

INT. ZEPPELIN CABIN

INDY
Tickets, please.

VOGEL
Was--?

Vogel turns; eyes widen as he recognizes Indy. He is decked and tossed out the window.

INDY
No ticket!

EXT. AIRFIELD

Vogel sits up down below and takes out a ticket, waving it at the departing airship.

VOGEL
This is highway robbery! I had a ticket all along you stupid American! Come back! Come or I'll--I'll hold my breath until I turn blue! I mean it!

TheMutt92

Kooshmeister said:
INT. ZEPPELIN CABIN

INDY
Tickets, please.

VOGEL
Was--?

Vogel turns; eyes widen as he recognizes Indy. He is decked and tossed out the window.

INDY
No ticket!

EXT. AIRFIELD

Vogel sits up down below and takes out a ticket, waving it at the departing airship.

VOGEL
This is highway robbery! I had a ticket all along you stupid American! Come back! Come or I'll--I'll hold my breath until I turn blue! I mean it!

Ah, so thats what Vogel said. Never could understand his mumble yellings :p

DiscoLad

indythecat said:
Indy:"Ewwwww!!!! It's a dead body and I touched it! I hope I packed my Purell in my man-purse...":eek:

Man-Purse, LOL

Torture and Clooney, Kid...Torture and Clooney...
Or...
Who wants to help me find my stones?

Ai-Chan

Random bad guy: You ever stop and think "Wow, I'm married to that guy"?
Marion: Yeah, but I usually just suppress it.
RBG: Is that healthy?
Marion: What's the worst that could happen?
Indiana Jones: [inside Marion's head] I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor. I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, oh-oh, I'm a tumor!

Toht: Knock, knock.
Indy: Who's there?
Toht: Me, I kill you!

Indy's brother

Inside the Hovitos temple, Satipo/Sapito tells Indy He's got spiders on his back. Indy freaks out, running in place and flailing spastically:

INDY-"They're in my hair! They're in my hair!!!!!"

Willie: "Well, I NEVER!"

Willie: "My privates have never turned THAT color before"

Willie: "It won't, (ugh!) FIT! Its too big!"

Holy Man of any denomination: "Henry Jones will you take Willie Scott to be your lawfully wedded wife..."

Last edited: