Indiana Jones In the Jedi Academy

The_Raiders

I NEED YOUR HELP! Jedi Academy may be a familiar game to some of you around here, and it's familiar to me as well. I love to heavily mod this game and I have an Indiana Jones model in the game that I really want to revamp. I didn't make it but I did improve textures on it once before and I really want to overhaul it now.
So how can you help me? I was hoping I could get some very detailed clear shots of Indys gear, so I can use them as textures, the back of his jacket, side, sleeves, front, collar, same with the shirt, front, sides, collar, everything. Pants belts, bag, straps, boots and all. And of course the hat has to be perfect, so I was hoping for a side shot of the hat, a top view, and a bottom view. Here's a link to the model if you wanna see what it looks like. http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Improved_Indy;89708

Now I know this may not sound so exciting to alot of you but I can't do this without help, so if anyone can take/find any photos of the gear that would be so awesome. I'll post up shots when I'm done too, it may take some time. But your help will be so greatly appreciated. (y)

Indy's brother

I don't know a thing about it, but this looks awesome!! Good luck to you.

89708_1.jpg

I don't know how helpful of a suggestion this is, but have you checked for screenshots or videos online of Indy from other games?

The_Raiders

Thank you! It's really quite simple, and I got permission to re-texture and edit the model before from the person who made it. I have looked around at some things but I can't exactly find what I need. I need straigh on flat shots of almost every aspect of his gear so I can put it on the model just right, here's an example of what I'm looking for.

torso.jpg

I know it looks odd, but what I would do is take the new textures, like part of the jacket, copy it, resize it just right and put it over the one in this picture. It's real simple stuff, but I need the photos of his gear. I want to remake this Indy to look as real as possible. Then I'm putting it up for download on JK3files, and I DO have permission to do so.

The_Raiders

Now THAT is some work to be envious of! Man I would love to be able to make something like that! I want to get some textures that look like that hopefully. I'll need just flat straight on shots for what I'm doing though. I don't know how to use photoshop yet for realistic textures like they got there. I'll work on that though. ;)