New here!

Mud Jones

Just stopping in to share that I have enjoyed and bought into all facets of the Indiana Jones brand and franchise. No matter whether we're talking about the films, Young Indy television show, merchandising, or many characters (such as my 'name' here), who I hope I'll see again someday.

The forum looks interesting and I'll look about and see if I read any other opinions matching my own. Thanks!

:D

foreverwingnut

Welcome, Mud. Your username reminded me of a guy I knew years ago whose nickname was "Big Mud" because he was big and once fell face-first in a mudhole. As corny and unimaginative as that nickname was, even I called him Big Mud. A little friendly advise before you open a new thread, do a keyword search first to be sure the subject hadn't been brought up previously- this will keep the subjects in respective forums and avoid some criticism from some members who don't like to rehash old discussions. Hopefully, you can breath some new life into The Raven because comments and active members seem to be stalling lately. I have to admit that after only a few short months I, too, am running out of opinions and comments.

Orellana

Wassup Mud! (cool name, reminds me of Mutt)
anyway welcome to Da Raven (heh heh heh!)
see ya (Short) 'round the forums!