Going somewhere?

indifan101

Last edited:

IndyBuff

I'll be staying at home to work on projects, writing papers, and studying.

...And watching plenty of Indy movies too.:whip:

Finn

Staff member
Violet Indy said:
Lucky you.... :D I've never seen snow, never ice skated, never skiied...:eek:
Poor one. Snow is cool, and skating ain't bad either. Skiing on the other hand, well... overrated. (And those who call going downhill with a pair of planks "skiing", are sissies who have no idea of real skiing that demands more from a man than you can guess.)

qwerty

Violet Indy said:
Lucky you.... :D I've never seen snow, never ice skated, never skiied...:eek:
That is very sad. I could never live in a place where there aren't four sessons. If you ever deside to visit other places, and you happen to be near Balkan, you are more than wellcome to drop by. If you stay here for long enough you will be able to feel everything that nature can give you, without the risc of cunamys, earthquackes and other natural disasters.

IAdventurer01

VP said:
LOL. I totally agree.
:rolleyes: Ever the brilliant wit, I see. Eh, VP?

Snow really is a lot of fun. To this day though, the best use in my mind is snow forts and open combat. But skating, skiing... whatever floats your boat. :)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
qwerty said:
That is very sad. I could never live in a place where there aren't four sessons. If you ever deside to visit other places, and you happen to be near Balkan, you are more than wellcome to drop by. If you stay here for long enough you will be able to feel everything that nature can give you, without the risc of cunamys, earthquackes and other natural disasters.

Thanks for the invite, qwerty. Unfortunately I really want to go overseas, I just don't have the money. Not even for student exchange at the moment. I have been begging for a holiday to Europe. My mum been considering to go to Hungary (I'm part Hungarian) but has a fear of very long filights. It takes over 24 hours to get to Europe from where I am. America's closer but more expensive because there is less competition on the short route there via NZ. That's why I've got to make a hellava film to go to film festivals around the world.

Rae-deemer

Violet Indy said:
Thanks for the invite, qwerty. Unfortunately I really want to go overseas, I just don't have the money. Not even for student exchange at the moment. I have been begging for a holiday to Europe. My mum been considering to go to Hungary (I'm part Hungarian) but has a fear of very long filights. It takes over 24 hours to get to Europe from where I am. America's closer but more expensive because there is less competition on the short route there via NZ. That's why I've got to make a hellava film to go to film festivals around the world.

Ah! another Hungarian! Finally.:p I used to live there when I wasn't in school here in the U.S. My parents, step parents where born and raised in Budapest.

Magda

You're not Ameera, VP, but thanks for trying.

Yes, I am going to Poland among other Eastern European countries.

Magda

Well, I happen to be wanting to go to Hungary too. LOL If everything goes to plan I'll be going to the Czech Republic and Slovakia as well.

qwerty

I strongly suggest Balkan. The mentality you can find here exists nowhere else. (Balkan is a big area and it takes a lifetime to visit it completly but visiting places here and there will give you a clue)

Rae-deemer

Ameera said:
Well, I happen to be wanting to go to Hungary too. LOL If everything goes to plan I'll be going to the Czech Republic and Slovakia as well.

Well Hungary is beautiful and old. I love it there and often miss it so much!

roundshort

hmmm lets see I have a few trips coming up
Southern Cal, Las Vegas, London, Chicago . . .that gets me through the start of April, then Savannah, Charleston, Boston . ..I have no idea where else I have to go in April.

Rae-deemer

roundshort said:
hmmm lets see I have a few trips coming up
Southern Cal, Las Vegas, London, Chicago . . .that gets me through the start of April, then Savannah, Charleston, Boston . ..I have no idea where else I have to go in April.

You should come to PA and visit ToJ!:whip: