More Indiana Jones Movies...

IndyJr.

Personally I don't like Indy as a war hero, blues singer, movie maker or spy. I liked it better when he was an archeoligist back in the old films. The Young Indiana Jones series was a disgrace.

However, I do beleive after Indiana Jones IV, George and Steven should consider casting Sean Patrick Flannery (or someone else) to be Indiana Jones in the early 20's about to graduate as an archeologist. Do a story where he meets Belloq and the two go off on an adventure in classic Indiana Jones outfit. Belloq betrays him. Then maybe continue making movies (not TV series) taking place in 20's and then in early 30's and connecting the dotes between Hollywood Follies and Temple of Doom.

Another idea I had is what if Indy gave Indy Jr. (Shia LaBeouf) a classic adventure clothes and gear and Indy Jr. become an archeologist and pick up where his father left off. Have Indy Jr. go on adventures with the occasional help from his father. Do some more Biblical adventures and even darker cult adventures.

IndyJr.

After seeing this picture, I can see Sean Patrick Flannery as playing Indiana Jones in a new movie series taking place in the 20's leading to 30's

seanflanerynewspci.JPG

BrodyIsDead

Pah!

sarah navarro said:
i think he could be indy in the 20 's , but i always have a hard time looking at him and thinking ...was that indiana jones?

Nah, I've long been an advocate of Sean Patrick Flannery returning to the role - ever since seeing him more recently in the Dead Zone his older likeness to the Raiders Harrison Ford is uncanny... :cool:

Roll on Indy V with SPF! :whip:

-----------------------------------

lookalikes and imposters galore at: www.findthemissingreel.com

IndyJr.

seriously... look at a recent pic of SPF... just add a little hollywood makeup, then put him in the Indy costume and he IS Indy! :whip: