Mail-Away Figures Shipping (and Reviewed)!!!

iLUVINDY

ATTN: My check for the Crystal Skeleton Figure has just been cashed.
The Check is for my 1st Fig. Which I sent on May 2nd, 2008. For all those who sent there checks around that date. Check you account, cause there starting to cash them (y) (y)

iLUVINDY

Arab Swordsman said:
Cashed check does not equal shipping. They've been cashing Ark and AH checks for weeks and no one got those yet.

well, if they are cashing them its because there getting to shipping them, or else they wouldnt be cashing anything (y)

indyclone25

whats not to understand hasbro cashed my check ---send me mine !!!!!! i just sent away for my second crystal skeleton yesterday --- and just sent away for the little action heroes horse too --- i still have to buy two more 12 inch figures tho before i can get the ark mailed out ---

yahoo is just a term like yippie !!!

HovitosKing

Arab Swordsman said:
Cashed check does not equal shipping. They've been cashing Ark and AH checks for weeks and no one got those yet.

Agreed. Cashing the checks is part of the process, but doesn't necessarily mean that the figures are shipping soon.

iLUVINDY

indyclone25 said:
whats not to understand hasbro cashed my check ---send me mine !!!!!! i just sent away for my second crystal skeleton yesterday --- and just sent away for the little action heroes horse too --- i still have to buy two more 12 inch figures tho before i can get the ark mailed out ---

yahoo is just a term like yippie !!!

well you do not write it correctly, its supposed to say,

Yahoo!!!! send me mine or yahoo, send me mine

You write funny (y) , with no punctuation.

indyclone25

iLUVINDY said:
well you do not write it correctly, its supposed to say,

Yahoo!!!! send me mine or yahoo, send me mine

You write funny (y) , with no punctuation.

yeah i know i did --- sometime when i type, i forget to do things like that

Goonie

Nurhachi1991 said:
I have enough for three figures but I still have not mailed one thing! lol

Same here. I got enough for three and still haven't sent away. Someone on the boards said they got enough for all thirteen skeletons!

IrishJedi

Goonie said:
Same here. I got enough for three and still haven't sent away. Someone on the boards said they got enough for all thirteen skeletons!
That's me. I mailed away for 14 total (an extra for a friend who gave me a ton of his relic stickers).

So far, I've had the checks cashed for the first 3 I mailed out but not the other 11 yet.

Because personal checks can take up to 2 weeks to clear, I think that's when we should expect these to start shipping: 10 business days or so after they have been cashed.

Billy Ray

At least I'm not the only one who hasn't mailed their redemption form in yet...I have every intention to, I just keep forgetting about it.

bonoferox

How many weeks did they say to allow? We're up 8 now, aren't we? (assuming we sent it in the day the figures were released)

ChromiumBlue37

What's wrong with the Crystal Skeletons? All they did was sit there. It's the alien itself that has yet to announced as an action figure!

egoing

DarthMickey said:
up to 12 weeks. You'll have to wait to duplicate the worst ending to Indiana Jones Movie ever! :hat:

The wedding was the worst ending? Crystal Alien Skeletons RULE!