Villians vs. Villians (sorry if done before)

theinfiniteweird

factoring in common sense, book smarts, wordly knowledge, physical attributes, quick thinking, etc. etc. and the role in the movies, of course, which villians would win in a quarrel- quarrel meaning fist to cuff fight, battle of the wits, if they were going after each other artifacts, etc. anything you want it to be.

Any bad guy. Pick two out and let them go! You can make on vs. match up and comment on it yourself, or you can make some up and let others go, or you can comment on others.

I'll make a few up to get us started-

Molah Rom vs. Donovan
Elsa vs. Toht
Monkey Guy(RotLA) vs. Vogel

Don't just say, "Toth would pwn Elsa!" and that's it. remember, it's not just fighting- what about battle of wits, or antagonists against each other in a movie, anything. heck, who'd win in Survivor! That'd be funny!

Go for it! :whip:

Finn

Staff member
Just wanted to say that this is actually new. Wow.

And secondly... it's <i>villain</i>. VP's gonna get you for this. ;)

IAdventurer01

Donovan would beat Mola Ram. Donavan is probably more clever + has guns!

Elsa would probably beat Toht. Toht doesn't strike me as the smartest guy.

Monkey Guy would beat Vogel. :confused: I mean... It's MONKEY Guy! :rolleyes:

theinfiniteweird

Thx fin! Villain.

Monkey Guy= Guy from RotLA with eyepath, motorcycle, and monkey.

+ has guns!

HA! Funny funny stuff! lol But very true also. This would help a lot. It would also depend on turf- On Mola Rom's turf (Temple), Donavon would obviously be toast unless he ahd some way to contact the outside world and get some Nazi's down there with him. But Mola Rom in Donovan's turf (Germany, I guess)- Even though DOnovan ahs a much larger arsenal to call from, Mola Rom would put up a much better fight than could Donovan in the Temple. Mola Rom, I'm guessing, is the better fighter and surbvivor, so he could at least run.

Elsa vs. Toht- You never see Toht without bodyguards right at his side (except directly after bar). You never see Elsa with her own persoanl thugs and/or bodyguards. That doesn't eman Elsa couldn't get away and get help, eventually, but then it's Nazi's vs. Nazi's and everyone would win! Yay! :D

Monkey Guy vs. Vogel- If Monkey Guy could sipp Vogel some poison, bye-bye! Otherwise, Vogel would probably pound his face in before making shish-ka-bob out of his monkey.

What a thought- shish-ka-bob monkey. Sounds like as if they adapted ToD to today's time or something. :)

Feel free to make up your own villain vs. villain!

Tennessee R

I believe that Donovan could out wit Belloc, but that Belloc would out 'slick' (That's the only word I can think of) Donovan. Those two would be close though.
Another to throw into the Belloc and Donovan game might be Chattar Lal. (He's the suit dresser in ToD, right?) But there is not enough character development with him to say for ceartain.

As for a fight, I think that a good one would be the Thuggee that you can throw a rock on his head and he keeps on going (not sure if he has a name), versus Pat acting as the German Mechanic. I think that the mechanic would win.

Indydan13

Pat Roach's Nazi Mechanic vs. Pat Roach's Thuggee.

Both are big, strong, but the thuggee has a whip, while the Mech. has fists.

This would be an interesting fight from the Donovan vs. Mola Ram fight.

Dietrich vs. Vogel.

Skinny, somewhat girly-like vs. a guy who nearly killed Indiana if it was not for Indy's rage.

Hmm...

Indy's brother

Chatter Lal Vs. Belloq! I'd imagine that all of the snide remarks they would make towards each other while duking it out would be more fun than the actual fight! I see this one as a draw. Both of their crumpled bodies bleeding out, as each on tries to get the last insult in before death takes them over.

oki9Sedo

Mola Ram vs. Dovovan

In a fight, Mola Ram. Ripping out people's hearts, and all that.

Donovan is an all rounder, though. He's very intelligent and very resourceful, but he's also physically intimidating. Its not for no reason that Julian Glover was in the running for Vogel.

Ah, the old German Mechanic vs. Chief Thuggee Guard again!

I think the Mechanic.

Indy_Forever

Elsa VS Toht = Toht would win because he has more smarts and men on his side and elsa would probably stick up a good fight but to a man who probably could've resisted the grail if he survived. Very tough fight

Dayne

Dovchenko vs. Vogel

I would love to see Vogel get his ass kicked by Dovchenko, who I think would win for sure. He's way bigger than Vogel, and seems like a much better fighter overall.

oki9Sedo

Dayne said:
Dovchenko vs. Vogel

I would love to see Vogel get his ass kicked by Dovchenko, who I think would win for sure. He's way bigger than Vogel, and seems like a much better fighter overall.

He'd still lose against the German Mechanic though! Certainly if no weapons were allowed, anyway.

Last edited:

Dayne

oki9Sedo said:
He'd still lose against the German Mechanic though! Certainly if no weapons were allowed, anyway.

Oh I completely agree on that one. Just look at the difficulty Indy had when he was fighting the German Mechanic (at the age of 37) compared to when he was fighting Dovchenko! Indy got in just as many hits as Dovchenko, if not more, whereas he would be lucky to get a hit on the Mechanic at a much younger age. One on one, Dovchenko would get wrecked plain and simple.

oki9Sedo

Dayne said:
Oh I completely agree on that one. Just look at the difficulty Indy had when he was fighting the German Mechanic (at the age of 37) compared to when he was fighting Dovchenko! Indy got in just as many hits as Dovchenko, if not more, whereas he would be lucky to get a hit on the Mechanic at a much younger age. One on one, Dovchenko would get wrecked plain and simple.

Dovchenko is probably as strong as the mechanic give or take, but the mechanic has more skill.

Col. Detritch

Villian Vs Villian

Belloq Vs Donovan: Well Belloq dose look younger and more physically formidable than Donovan (I mean, why look for the Grail-Enternal youth-if your not in any imediate need of it) But he could stand a fight. But all in all Belloq would win.

Elsa Vs Irena: Irena deffinatly, She nealy beat Mutt (He seems more caperble than Elsa-Lets hope anyway:whip:)

Mola Ram Vs Toht: Is a tough one. But probably Ram, the heart pulling and rough and tough look!

Dark Horse

Chief Thuggee vs. Dovchenko - Cheif Thugge punches him to pieces. Dovchenko could be hurt - neither the Thuggee or the mechanic seemed to lose a step in their fights.

Irena vs. Belloq. I'd see belloq goading her into a trap, maybe into a temple that he knows the layout of, giving him the advantage.

oki9Sedo

Dark Horse said:
Chief Thuggee vs. Dovchenko - Cheif Thugge punches him to pieces. Dovchenko could be hurt - neither the Thuggee or the mechanic seemed to lose a step in their fights.

I don't know. Dovchenko was very strong (he hoists Indy up with a chain) and very resistant (kicking him in the face, smashing him over the head with a log and then punching him four times just about knocks him out).

I'd say they're around the same.

The German mechanic is the toughest of everyone, though.

Col. Detritch

The machanic the toughist, I don't know, were did you get this from, yah he's tough but look at all the other fights Indy's had in the movies, their all tough. I think the fact that Vogel, at age 5* or so can out smart and nealy kill Indy at age 3* is quite remarkable and 'tough'. then theirs the Slave Driver who dropped a rock on his own head and was still wiling to fight on, 'tough' if you ask me!:hat: