Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

RaidersoftheArk

When lookin at the movies,it looks very nice. The music is classic,i mean a game with good music is creating a much better experience. Although you can only shoot when you are being shoot at,so this means we will only get these "kinda" mini games like on the san francisco train using the revolver,that sucks..that what i liked about the Emperor,using your revolver,eventough you'd only had 3 bullets but with a head short or shooting something out of some one's hand. Another aspect is the plain ride,it could at least show some kind of damage just like in the movies,but i know..they keep it to very simple basic graphics,but i will probaly still but it because i am curious and it's indy:whip:

dr.jones1986

The Tingler said:
I notice they've cut out the Swastika. Wimps. Yeah, and why were some Germans wearing two armbands? They looked like they were about to go swimming in the learner's pool.

Apart from that minor thing (AND we didn't hear Indy speak), it's looking very good.

Ya that was awful, I dont mind the lack of armbands cause not all nazis wore them...but replacing the nazi armbands with "PC armbands" without swastikas is so bad...what a lame decision.

Billy Ray

Wow! Gameplay looks pretty nice to me! Don't mind so much about the arm bands, did any of you really expect them to have swastikas? I mean, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they had included them, but we live in such a touchy, feely, politically correct world that, if Raiders were made today I wonder if they wold have them in the film. Pretty sad, but it doesn't take away from my excitement for the game. I think the missing satchel is a bigger issue than the arm bands, and I really hope there is some sort of explanation for Indy no having it in the game.

The Tingler

Yeah, fair enough.

Can I just say to anyone reading this and wondering why the heck we're making such a big deal about a satchel, look at every picture of Indiana Jones (outside this game). Now look at a picture of Indy in Staff of Kings. It's immediately obvious what's missing, and it instantly creates some doubt about the developer's commitment to the franchise if they can't even be bothered to create their character model properly.

There has to be a reason for the absence of the satchel.

Morning Bell

That footage looks great and hopefully the gameplay will be as good as it sounds. My favorite part was when the Nazi grabbed Indy's shovel and Indy punched him, taking it right back again.:D

indyjones2131

That's it. We need to petition the developer and tell them TO ADD A SATCHEL!

They won't go gold for like 3 more weeks and have plenty of time to add even just a brown line texture across his chest!

JackBurton

After this video, it looks really good. I like the animations of the character and the feeling at all. It really looks like a fun game. Only complain at the moment is the "fight one baddie while the others wait" but it's ok for me.
Just need to buy a WII ;)

YouNeverKnow

Is anyone else not able to see the video? It tells me there may be offensive material so i obliged and put by birthday up and then the site never loads.

Perhilion

JackBurton said:
After this video, it looks really good. I like the animations of the character and the feeling at all. It really looks like a fun game. Only complain at the moment is the "fight one baddie while the others wait" but it's ok for me.
that doesn't really bother me. well, actually it does when I think of the multiple enemy combat we were promised on 360/PS3, but whatever.

Nurhachi1991

JackBurton said:

It's starting to sound like Assassins Creed

Chiliana Jones

indyjones2131 said:
That's it. We need to petition the developer and tell them TO ADD A SATCHEL!

They won't go gold for like 3 more weeks and have plenty of time to add even just a brown line texture across his chest!

i'm sorry but this whole "satchel" thing from you guys is starting to annoy me. Attack me if you want but the deal with the satchel will come up soon enough.
Patience people!
they said in a "Q&A" that they will not tell anything about the satchel...yet! wich means it must be someting with the games story or the games development so calm down.

indy has lost his satchel two times before if you didn't notice, in "temple of doom" and "Last crusade."

CJ

Billy Ray

Chiliana Jones said:
i'm sorry but this whole "satchel" thing from you guys is starting to annoy me. Attack me if you want but the deal with the satchel will come up soon enough.
Patience people!
they said in a "Q&A" that they will not tell anything about the satchel...yet! wich means it must be someting with the games story or the games development so calm down.

indy has lost his satchel two times before if you didn't notice, in "temple of doom" and "Last crusade."

CJ

Well, the satchel thing isn't a huge deal for me, just saying that it is a bigger deal than the absence of swastikas. Really, the whole swastika thing is annoying me, LOL I didn't really expect them to have swastikas in the game, any more than I expected Hasbro to have them on their figures, but you do expect Indy to have his satchel. If he loses it in the game, then that is just fine, there is an explanation for it's absence. But if they just forgot to put it in or left it out because it was too hard to do, or would take too much time to animate, or whatever then that pretty much sucks IMO.