MySpace and Facebook

IAdventurer01

I made one so that my friends would stop bugging me. I didn't take it seriously at all, but let's say that every section has Indiana Jones plastered all over it. :p

I haven't visited it since I made it.

Finn

Staff member
Hmm, why bother with MySpace anyway? You can pick up company just as well here in The Raven. As I do have the board's biggest... <small>post count</small>, ladies are like molten wax in my hands.

<small>And yes, Ameera, I know, <i>that</i> didn't go so well at all, no need to remind me about it.</small>

IndyBuff

MySpace is officially on my list of fads and trends that I am tired of hearing about it, along with with American Idol, The DaVinchi Code, coffee and relationship drama.;)

I honestly don't see the appeal of such a site and I find a site like The Raven much more personable and interesting. I like the way David Spade referred to MySpace: "What's so great about a website that basically tells child molesters 'Look here!?'"

Magda

Finn said:
Hmm, why bother with MySpace anyway? You can pick up company just as well here in The Raven. As I do have the board's biggest... <small>post count</small>, ladies are like molten wax in my hands.

That made throw up a little in my mouth.

Anyway, I'll retreat back into my little corner on myspace. I've been able to find a lot of old friends there that I have lost contact with - something I could not say for The Raven.

KDuncan

Indy said:
I honestly don't see the appeal of such a site and I find a site like The Raven much more personable and interesting. I like the way David Spade referred to MySpace: "What's so great about a website that basically tells child molesters 'Look here!?'"

I agree with that. I know some people that have a MySpace account and one of them actually met a rapist on it.

San Holo

It's not that bad. You have the option of who you want to talk to. You can only talk to someone on your friend's list, and if you approve someone you don't know-who is a rapist- that's your fault. MySpace is just a tool to communicate with people . I use it to talk to friends and family when I don't have time to call (i.e. at work).

doctor jones

Believe it or not some peoples whole life is chatting away at myspace with dreams you'll never meet and and your eyes melting out of your head your heart is boiling inside your very chest :sick: your brain is on permanent standby, myspace is a trap murdering peoples minds and souls peopel keep with it until they are in there late forties and realize that there a little hungry with no stomach left they go back to myspace and die in there chair:dead:

ya myspace sucks too

Abe Vayoda

doctor jones said:
Believe it or not some peoples whole life is chatting away at myspace with dreams you'll never meet and and your eyes melting out of your head your heart is boiling inside your very chest :sick: your brain is on permanent standby, myspace is a trap murdering peoples minds and souls peopel keep with it until they are in there late forties and realize that there a little hungry with no stomach left they go back to myspace and die in there chair:dead:

ya myspace sucks too

guh buh? If I understood what you're trying to say, then I've gotta say... Stop huffing the keyboard cleaner and go outside, and get some fresh air... :p

roundshort

I heard that MySpace was just somthign invinted by the US department of Homeland Security to pick up underage girls!

Finn said:

<small>And yes, Ameera, I know, <i>that</i> didn't go so well at all, no need to remind me about it.</small>

You date women made of wax? It is all making sense. I had y ou pegged for a guy who likes 'em blow-up-able!

Last edited by a moderator:

profesor doctor

Hey im doc jones' brother and i just have to say that that canned air stuff taste nasty:sick: and its cold:eek: just keep it out of your mouth is all i have to say and myspace sucks

San Holo

roundshort said:
I heard that MySpace was just somthign invinted by the US department of Homeland Security to pick up underage girls!
Please. Why would we fool around with MySpace when we can charge off "business" trips to Thailand:p

Tessa

Moderator Emeritus
Who's on MySpace?

I joined the perverbal bandwagon and created a site there. (Mainly to keep in touch with relatives, old friends, and members from the other board I moderate). If you want to look....www.myspace.com/terris1976 (Warning...the first picture was taken three years ago...I've lost weight, my hair's shorter and blonde streaked, and my daughter is now four not one).

Tessa

Well I am on myspace of course. I am confident that thebrim will be there no later than an hour from now but you may not know my friends idenity as he has a rare sense of humor. Mind you I love thebrim as he is such a congenial guy and our forum's archiver and does it all on a vollenteer basis. He is just a sweet heart of a man.

So if you ever need anything at all from our forum just ask the brim as he lurks there every moment under all the alias that you see that are not our real 10 members.

This is the kindest most caring and giving man you will ever meet.

So invite thebrim to yourspace at myspace.

Lovely child as well quite beautiful if I may say so in a most respectful way.

Charlie

TheBrim

did you notice

how charlie settled down when I posted. Now he made a complete turnaround and is acting like a gentlemen.

let's see if this behavoir will continue.