How many times will you see it in theaters?

drjones

If I can, more than the one time. If not, I will wait until the DVD comes out around holiday time.

Insomniac

Adamwankenobi said:
The way I look at it, this is the last Indy movie we'll ever see in theaters (and the first one I'll have seen in theaters), so I want to make the best of it and see it as many times as I can. :)
Premiere night im blowin at least half of my "Indy Fund" on soda, popcorn and candy!!!:D

NoCamels

It depends on how good it is and who doesn't go with me on opening night.
My record is 5 times for Return of the King, followed by 3 for The Two Towers and TPM (which was a combination of 'the first new Star Wars!' and beating my original unintentional record of 2 for Titanic). It takes a very good movie to get me to see it more than once, and a really great movie more than twice at the theater. My parents used to take us to only one movie per year, so I've had lots of practice waiting for movies to get to video.

I've never seen a movie more than a couple of times at the theatre... but actually there are quite a lot of movies I saw more than one time:

-The Matrix
-Spider Man (I was only a stupid little boy at that time... probably the worst movie EVER...)
-Attack of the Clones
-The Return of the King
-The Revenge of the Sith
-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
-Peter Jackson's King Kong
-Kingdom of Heaven (it totally captured me... fantastic movie!!)
-X3:the Last Stand (Halle Berry... :eek: if you'll ever be reading this... I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART... :eek: )
-V for Vendetta
-Spider Man 3 (I repeated the mistake... but wasn't my fault... I had to go watch it with two different companies of friends... you know, a promise is a promise. In any case, I sincerely hope Spider Man 4 will be better and finally do justice to the character)
- ... maybe a few more that I can't remember... and...

-The Legend of 1900 (special mention to one of the finest films of all time. Well, to me at least... watch it, if you haven't already!!!!)

With this premise, and considering Indiana Jones is my number-one-favourite-hero... uhm, well, I think I will see "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" AT LEAST two times. And, who knows? Maybe I'll also be ok with breaking my record. (y)

NoCamels

On second thought, even if it's not so good I might see it a bunch of times at the local cheap theater when it gets there. It's a beautiful 1920s movie palace that showed the first "talkies" in town. It's still got most of the original "spanish courtyard" interior with a night sky painted on the ceiling and even though the seats are trashed and the sound isn't so good, I love it.
For $3 a movie, you can't go wrong. :D (y)

Lao Che Pun

How many times do you anticipate seeing KOTCS???

I'm new here, and my attempt at searching to see if this topic has been asked already has proved fruitless. So I'm assuming there is no problem with me asking:

How many times in the theater do you anticipate seeing KOTCS?

I imagine I'll see it at least three times (twice on opening weekend) but I imagine some diehard will see it more than that, right?

Lao Che Pun

Geez, I tried at least. I guess the bottomline is there probably is nothing original I can contribute to this forum.

Oh, the depression...:(

IndyCon

My record is 9 times for Revenge of the Sith then second is Superman Returns 7 times and I'm looking to make Kingdom of the Crystal Skull the record holder with 10 showings and if the movie is the greatest movie ever and there's time then maybe I'll see it more then that. :whip:

No Ticket

IndyCon said:
My record is 9 times for Revenge of the Sith then second is Superman Returns 7 times and I'm looking to make Kingdom of the Crystal Skull the record holder with 10 showings and if the movie is the greatest movie ever and there's time then maybe I'll see it more then that. :whip:

I think I saw ROTS 4 times at the theater. But I can't think of any other movie I saw more. Maybe Phantom Menace... but I can't remember.

My friend saw Superman Returns like 15 times.

Mickiana

I will have to see it at least twice on the 25m wide screen at Southbank cinemas in my hometown of Brisbane. It's a massive screen originally designed for 3D. I once saw on tv a current affairs segment about a fella who had seen Titanic over 400 times on the big screen. He claimed he was addicted. A different term might be more apt methinks.

Matthew

5. Twice at the very least, the first time will be excitement overload, and God forbid if it's bad I'll have to see it a second time as a sort of I hope this isn't real please 'pinch me' sorta thing, which also describes the feeling w/ a positive spin if it turns out great! I'll see it 5 times in the theatre, more if I had the dough.

Kyle

I work at the movies...so as many times as I can fit in without getting into too much trouble lol

:hat:

metalinvader

ResidentAlien said:
Metal... bro... if you were correcting his spelling, well... hate to break it to you, but there's no such word as "alot." He was right and you weren't.

Hence my edit!;)

In all seriousness,I wasn't even trying to correct his..well,Correct spelling.Just a terrible attempt at a joke.Because seeing it a lot would be a lot *groan*.Told ya it was terrible...

Hey,What do you expect for a guy who get's out of work at four in the morning!:p

metalinvader said:
Hence my edit!;)

In all seriousness,I wasn't even trying to correct his..well,Correct spelling.Just a terrible attempt at a joke.Because seeing it a lot would be a lot *groan*.Told ya it was terrible...

Hey,What do you expect for a guy who get's out of work at four in the morning!:p

Yeah... that's bad, man.

Well, it's nearly 5am here. I've work in a couple hours and I can't sleep. I never can sleep. Bah.

As for how many times I plan to see it.

Once.

Once is all I'll commit to. If it's good I may see it another time. But I don't feel obligated to see it multiple times.