Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Indy had one.
Akubra Federation Regular.
Depends of the time of the year.

IndyBuff

I have one that I bought at Disneyland many years ago. In fact, it even has a small gold pin that has the Indiana Jones logo on it and it looks exactly like Indy's hat.

I don't wear it much but I plan to start using it more, especially when I get the chance to do more traveling.:)

Indy Parise

I liked the style and The Blues Bros. and Indy wore them.

I have four. A Dorfman Pacific crushable. The Fur Felt Indy Official hat. My Stetson Sovereign, and My Golden Gate Blues Brothers Hat.

I wear my Indy hat every day to school.

Vlad Dracula

When I was a kid I bought one of those licensed Stetson hats that were tied into Temple of Doom. I still have it. Never really wore it though.

IAdventurer01

I have the Disney hat. The better one, not the crappy one. I've heard it's still not nearly as good as other ones, but I'm not as picky as most people here. ;)

Johan

You should of called this a FEDORA poll, because everyone that is going to visit this thread has a fedora due to your title.

indifan101

Indy said:
I have one that I bought at Disneyland many years ago. In fact, it even has a small gold pin that has the Indiana Jones logo on it and it looks exactly like Indy's hat.

I don't wear it much but I plan to start using it more, especially when I get the chance to do more traveling.:)

Same story with me as well. Except I bought mine at DisneyWorld.

qwerty

IndyJohan said:
You should of called this a FEDORA poll, because everyone that is going to visit this thread has a fedora due to your title.
Ok. But I don't know if it is posible for me now to change it. If it can be changed, Mods, feel free to change it.

indyt

I got mine last year for Christmas. When I put it on may son and daughter say, Dr. Jones!!

qwerty

Instead of making a new thread I am going to ask this here.
Wich is better Adventurebilt or Akubra?
Are there any other hat manufacturers out there worthy mentoning?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Yes, indeedy Violet Indy has a fedora to call her own now. It only cost her 20 bucks (AUD). And I have another I've had for a little while that I wear during the summer coz it's made from polester. A lot easier to wear than felt in Australian heat. And the polester one is sky blue and smaller than my felt one.

Gustav

I have three fedoras.

Because Inidiana Jones wears a fedora and they look cool.
Two are from Disney World and they have that Indiana Jones emblem on the side. I forgot what the other one was, I actually haven't even seen it in a long time. I should start looking for it. It looks almost exactly like the other two though.
I keep one in the car and one in my room so I am never in a position where I can't wear a fedora. I wear it at work sometimes too, when my boss tells me to put on my hat-meaning my work hat-I go to my car and get my fedora. It kind of pisses her off, especially when I bring in the whip.

I plan on getting another Indian Jones fedora from toddscostumes.com and I have a black one that I didn't mention, but it's more 30's mobster style. Oh yeah, and a grey one. What can I say, I like fedoras.

Canyon

I now own two fedora's, an Akubra and an Adventurebilt. :D

New%20Indygear%20pic%20012.jpg

Adventurebilt.34.jpg

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Gustav said:
I have three fedoras.

Because Inidiana Jones wears a fedora and they look cool.
Two are from Disney World and they have that Indiana Jones emblem on the side. I forgot what the other one was, I actually haven't even seen it in a long time. I should start looking for it. It looks almost exactly like the other two though.
I keep one in the car and one in my room so I am never in a position where I can't wear a fedora. I wear it at work sometimes too, when my boss tells me to put on my hat-meaning my work hat-I go to my car and get my fedora. It kind of pisses her off, especially when I bring in the whip.

I plan on getting another Indian Jones fedora from toddscostumes.com and I have a black one that I didn't mention, but it's more 30's mobster style. Oh yeah, and a grey one. What can I say, I like fedoras.

Gustav, where in hell have you been? You haven't posted in ages, dude. You have a whip??? I have used a whip but don't own one. Too damn expensive.
And Canyon, at least yours is an Akubra and is pretty much the real thing. My felt one is like the one worn by whats her name in Casablanca. That reminds me I went to Warner Bros Movie World yesterday, and I ate at Rick's Cafe American set there.

IndyBuff

I recently purchased another fedora, although it's not similar to Indy's. I bought it for playing golf and it looks a bit like the one Sean Connery wore in Goldfinger.

Now I have a fedora for adventuring and playing golf.:)