Hollywood Greats: Harrison Ford

ElsaFan

Harrison Ford was interviewed by film critic Jonathan Ross for the premiere of Hollywood Greats on BBC One. Has anyone seen this on TV? Apparently Alison Doody was asked to comment, and since she's a personnal favorite of mine, I was wondering if anyone had taped the program and would be willing to send me a copy. Please!

ElsaFan

How rude. I started this new topic because my question had nothing to do at all with Indy 4. My question was about the show itself, and particularly about Alison Doody showing up. Since when is rudeness a criteria to be become moderator?

Finn

Staff member
My apologies. It was never the intention to be rude.

However, as there was already whole two topics discussing the show, your inquiry, despite not exactly following the theme of the section it could well have fit the theme of the topic itself. So it would have been completely acceptable to ask the same questions in one of those threads opened before this one.

Now, please continue.

roundshort

Finn said:
My apologies. It was never the intention to be rude.

However, as there was already whole two topics discussing the show, your inquiry, despite not exactly following the theme of the section it could well have fit the theme of the topic itself. So it would have been completely acceptable to ask the same questions in one of those threads opened before this one.

Now, please continue.

The meds must be working for Finn, he usualy closes first then hears abotu it later!

Finn

Staff member
roundshort said:
The meds must be working for Finn, he usualy closes first then hears abotu it later!
That usually happens when one person does the one idiotic thing over and over again... and unfortunately it happens quite a lot.

Man can only be nice for another man only so long...

westford

Didn't tape it unfortunately, but yes, Alison Doody did make an appearance. She mentioned a kissing scene with Harrison - he had a cold at the time, but she still thought "he's a great kisser".

Indyologist

westford said:
Didn't tape it unfortunately, but yes, Alison Doody did make an appearance. She mentioned a kissing scene with Harrison - he had a cold at the time, but she still thought "he's a great kisser".

Oooh, I'll BET he is! I love the shape of his mouth! I'd love to give him a schmack or three! :* :* :*

Last edited: