Top three favorite characters

Crack that whip

Because I have such a hard time choosing, I'm going to go ahead and choose three per movie, as the initial post doesn't appear to specifically disallow it (and we're just posting messages in an online fan forum, after all, not taking SATs or something). :p As long as I'm doing that, I'll go further and say I'm choosing an average per movie, allowing for "flow" between movie character counts, in case I just have to pick more than three from one movie or another. Finally, although this is the "Trilogy" forum, I'll choose a more inclusive approach and include both Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles for a grand total of five productions, or fifteen characters (I guess I could stretch things further and include an average of three characters for each movie or individual episode, but that'd be really unwieldy). Oh, and of course I'm omitting Indy himself, since we all know he's #1 anyway. Finally, they're listed in alphabetical order (by first name, or first word in name; for simplicity's sake I'm just going with the simplest or most familiar version of each character name and not the most complete like, say, "Marion Ravenwood / Williams / Jones" or "Professor Henry Walton Jones, Sr."), saving me from the difficulty of trying to decide upon a ranking - paring it down to fifteen is tough enough!

Charles Stanforth
Elsa Schneider
Helen Seymour
Henry Jones, Sr.
Irina Spalko
Marcus Brody
Marion Ravenwood
Mola Ram
Mutt Williams
Remy Baudouin
Rene Belloq
Sallah
Short Round
Toht
Vicky Prentiss

Subject to periodic revision and addition. Presented only for general guidance and not to be used for mission-critical applications. For external use only.

Cagefighterkip

indy is exempt from my list (duh, he doesnt count cuz hes automatically #1)...

so here goes

1) Henry Jones Sr
2) Mutt
3) Sallah

Dr._Jones_Jr.

Henry Jones Jr is exempt here:

1.)Henry Jones Sr.---He is super funny and has the best chemistry with Indy. Nothing but good lines back and forth between them. He's just a really cool character and makes TLC 20xs better than it already is.

2.)Marcus---I have a soft spot for him. He's goofy and has a such a lovableness about him. What can I say it's Marcus.

3.)Elsa---When I was six when the movie came out I had a huggggggggge crush on her. She is really sexy and I would have loved to be indy in venice. To this day she is still sexy to me.

runners up and honorable mentions:
Mola Ram
Sallah
grail knight

Rayder

after indy...
1. Belloq-what's indy without the bad guy
2. Mala Ram-this dude is just evil
3. Grail Knight- "He choose...poorly"

Marionfan706

1.Marion, hello? do i even need a reason?
2. Willie I love her screams and her song
3.Elsa She is so femme fatale!

Gotta Love the indy girls