Please allow me to introduce myself

otto rahn

"I'm a man of wealth and taste";) But seriously i'm actually a 57 year old Australian living in Sydney with a love of all things "pulp". When it comes to "pulp" Indiana Jones is just perfect, has all the action, adventure that you could wish for AND the success of the movies has spawned books, comics and other movies , such as "The Mummy" series, "The Shadow",the recent "King Soloman's Mines" and many others. Spielberg and Lucas may have merely set out to make a "homage" to the saturday serials they saw as kids but, in creating the "Indiana Jones" films they have revivied a genre !

sarah navarro

herr gruber said:
Welcome Mr. Rahn! Be warned this can be pretty addictive! :eek:

Yah take Grubers word for it ,im checking the Raven constantly ,so anyway Welcome and I really like your name ,it rolls right off your tongue:p

Stoo

Otto Rahn,

Didn't you disappear under mysterious circumstances over 60 years ago in
the Alps after your commission to find the Holy Grail for the Third Reich?

Welcome to The Raven, Otto - where the whip never stops cracking!:whip:

otto rahn

Stoo said:
Otto Rahn,

Didn't you disappear under mysterious circumstances over 60 years ago in
the Alps after your commission to find the Holy Grail for the Third Reich?

Welcome to The Raven, Otto - where the whip never stops cracking!:whip:
Shh ! Ve don't discuss my past Ja ?;)

indy34

welcome to the raven it is addictive the first thing I do of an after noon after school is turn on the computer and check the raven.(y)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Another Aussie. Great! :hat: Y'know I've been around this forum for what almost two years and suddenly all these Aussie Indyfans start popping up now?

Welcome to the Raven, otto! :whip: