The Matrix Resurrections

Goonie

Went over to AICN and noticed the header animation. Can someone explain to me why Harry is tossing his own salad?:eek:

Indy's brother

Hoax

Already the debunking has begun.

BlogIndieWire report:

"We reached out to reps for the actor and were told that ?none of it is true?he did not speak nor get an award from the from the London International School of Performing Arts.? So, chalk this one up to a fan hoax and nothing more."

British Raider

We’re getting a 4th in December.

what do people think? Excited? indifferent?

I feel like Lana Wachowski might have pulled this one together when she found out it was going to be rebooted by WB without her? It’s just we had a lot of rumours swirling about at one point and Lana was adamantly against going back and then…here we are.

Grizzlor

I'm excited somewhat, though it will depend on the story and how much of the original trilogy is "overlooked."

dprog

At least it's good that Whichowski's are still involved with the franchise unlike Sequel Trilogy where George Lucas wasn't involved.(It's also kinda funny that Keanu Reeves claimed that "he never returns to Matrix if Whichowski's aren't involved")

Sadly, I'm not sure if it becomes a good movie because there is this high chance that they just make a remake of Matrix 1 with a new protagonist and Neo having the role of Morpheus in it.

I also love Matrix 2 and 3. I completely disagree with the whole "Matrix should have been 1 movie" statements.

dprog

I watched it and imo it was a good movie with an interesting story.

I just didn't like the action scenes of it . Maybe action scenes are worse because the actors are all 20 years older.

In my opinion the story was done far better than the story of Star Wars Sequel trilogy. At least you can feel the effects of Neo's actions during Matrix 3 in the story of Resurrections.

Grizzlor

The movie need not have been made. But they did make it, and chose to bring Neo/Trinity back. The result was really just about the only way it could have gone down. Although I came away feeling more films needed to fill so many plot holes.