Caption Contest 23

Pale Horse

Staff member
I have a pic. I just need help getting it here, please.

[Edited by apalehorse on 07-15-2003 at 05:20 pm]

omega5ooo

Okay.
1) Go to http://www.picturetrail.com
2) Register and Log in
3) Upload pic (click button, select file)
4) Move it to your album
5) Go to the pic.
6) right click it and on "settings" (i think)
7) Copy the file name (ctrl + c)
8) Go here and write (img) file name you just copied (/img) But use those [ ] instead of ( )

Or, if it's already on the web just skip 1) to 4)

Or, just send it to me and I'll put it up: Omega5000@lycos.de (that's my "files" adress ;) )

:)

[Edited by omega5ooo on 07-15-2003 at 03:08 pm]

Pale Horse

Staff member
How's this??

:eek:

29556281.jpg

I'll give it one week...

Thanks Omega, more than you know. You're my new friend.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
"And so Indy spent his last summer on Golden Pond fixing old Zeros should their pilots ever return."

---

"Gee, things sure do look a lot worse from 1935 to 1947. Of course, because of all the fallout from the atomic wars!

---

And as the sun sets on Indy and his fallen Zero, we reluctantly say farewell to Palawan Lagoon, graveyard of the Pacific Theatre.

---

That shark and it's mysterious glow conclusively proved that the beasts of the deep were related to the zombie guardians of Shihuangdi.

omega5ooo

THX apalehorse
yl2jump.gif
You're welcome

Indy: Oh no, the glowing guy from CC22 is back in a shark costume!!!

xXxXxXx

Indy had fun trying out the new extremesport "Holdingonaplanethatfliesunderwaterveryfastandiscontrolledbyaninvisiblepilot"

[Edited by omega5ooo on 07-16-2003 at 08:17 am]

spohlso

IF I can just get this rudder off I can build a ship and sail out of 'Pirates Cove.' From there it's just, 'Go North', 'Get Rum' and 'Say Yoho' and I'm done!

Jastro_Indy

Harrison Ford reveals all about how they filmed the underwater scenes:

"Well, we used glue, but that didn't work, so we had the idea of using STAPLES!"

Kumba

'Well at least he bailed out....'

'Those crazy kamikazee pilots; the shark wasn't hurting anybody!'

'Hmmm, may be I can salvage this thing like I did in "Six Days, Seven nights" '

Canyon

As Indy tried desperately to fix the plane, he was blissfully unaware of the blue shark that had just swallowed the Pai Ching...

"Fly yes, swim no"

Yanar

hahaha Canyon's second was good ;)

Years later, indy would pay tribute to the old German WW1 Flying Ace from the deleted scene in LC

all scenes were filmed under water to show indy's new flying powers....looks like ILM is gannabe busy!

[Edited by Yanar on 07-17-2003 at 11:51 am]

Yolegoman

Hmm... a Nazi Plane, 20th century perhaps. One question: Wheres the pilots skeleton?

Uh oh... I think I just found out. (Shark procedes to swallow Indy whole)

-------------------

Okay, so I swim to the Nazi Docks, control the crane, pick up the plane, smash it into the Ancient Temple, and procede to finish the level? Oh wait, that's in Istanbul...

-------------------

Oh ****, look there's a shark, and those lazy programmers didn't put my machete on my back for this level! Agh...

---

Yolegoman