Mardi Gras 2005

BlackWhskyBlaze

FatTuesday

Well, today is the day. Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras) has arrived, and as most of you have probably figured, that is if you even care, I will be donning my whip, my fedora, and all of the other basic necessities (too bad I don't have the Marion to go with...). Hey, it is the perfect opportunity. You would too, wouldn't you? I will definitely be taking pictures for those of you who might be interested. I just hope that the concluding picture does not end with me in the back of a paddy wagon.

Since I cannot yet post attachments, I will thus have to refer you to my home page. It is not much, but it works.

So be sure to stay tuned, and I will update later.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
BlackWhskyBlaze said:
Since I cannot yet post attachments, I will thus have to refer you to my home page. It is not much, but it works.

Only moderators can post attachments. You can always try Photobucket .

BlackWhskyBlaze

Alright, I'm suiting up now, but I won't leave without watching the airplane fight scene, it really gets the blood going.
Look out trouble, here I come!!!

BlackWhskyBlaze

Indy lives and still has a ton of fans. I couldn't go two feet without somebody yelling. I even had a choir of people chanting the theme as I walked by.
It turned out to be one helluva day. I have alot of great pictures, give me some time and I will get them developed.