Which team will win the 2005 NFL Pro Bowl?

Which team will win the 2005 NFL Pro Bowl?

• Total voters

Goodsport

Though this game won't count in the standings, it'll still be the last on-field NFL action we'll see until the NFL preseason begins in late summer.

So which team will win... and why? :)

-G

monkey

The Pro Bowl is not much of a game really. It's mostly just fun in the sun for the players. But even though it's just an exhibition it's still fun to watch anyway.

It's a toss up as to who wins (no one really cares), but I'll pick the AFC simply because the AFC dominated the NFC during the regular season.

Goodsport

Until a few years ago, it seemed almost guaranteed that whichever conference the Super Bowl winning team was from would lose the Pro Bowl the following week. I can't seem to remember if that trend has continued the last few years.

Solely on that basis, I'll predict that the NFC will win this Sunday. ;)

-G

Goodsport

Final result:
38-27, AFC wins.

And thus ends all on-field NFL action until the preseason in August. :(

-G

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Actually the real winner in all of this is none other than one of our very own members here at the Raven. Yup, he's your hairy friend (and mine), he a wonderful Guy;). You know him and love him, and with a 2-0 record who wouldn't, its monkey!

"So my mammallian friend, what are you going to predict next?" (don't tell me, Cubs win the World Series;))

monkey

Hmmm, the Cubs? I don't know, it's too early to tell. But heck, if the Red Sox can break their curse, why not the Cubbies??

Where is that Damn goat?

When you find it, inject it with some steroids. Then we'll just sit back and see what happens. (Maybe it'll write a book, and stop cursing the Cubs).

Speaking of steroids..........show of hands here.......how many baseball fans are going to cheer when Barry Bonds hits his 900th home run at age 48???

I don't want to commit, but if I were to pick a winner right now, how 'bout this..............Oakland A's, 2005 World Series Champs. Far fetched? Long shot?

You bet!!