Things that annoy me note: this has absolutely nothing to do with indy

Indy Parise

1. When people say something is "Funny as Hell"
well apparently you all find something humourous about eternal D@mnation

2. When people say that life is short, life is the 2nd longest thing you ever do(depending on your religion

3.When your at the movie theatre with a friend and he/she says "oh did you see that" no idiot I spent $20 to stare at the ceiling what did you come here for

4. When someone will search the whole room for a remote because they refuse to manually change the channel

5.When people say "It's always in the last place you look" well i'm not gonna keep looking for something after I've found it

6. When people say " can I ask you a question" well you didn't give me a chance there did ya buddy

if any of this offends you I am sorry (actually number 6 i do allot and number 1 I do occasionally) ;)

Magda

I don't find "funny as hell" disturbing at all considering I really don't believe in hell (or heaven, but that's a different subject all together).

You should see my list of things that annoy me just at work. It's amazing how stupid human beings are.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
I love it when I'm in full uniform and standing in the middle of it all and someone comes up to me and asks..."do you work here?"
I've been a smart ass a few times and said, "No, ma'am/sir, I jumped one of the other guys, beat him up, stole his outfit, and now I'm working in his stead for free. Anything I can't help you with?":whip:

intergamer

Indy Parise said:
apparently you all find something humourous about eternal D@mnation

Well, I do anyway. Hahahahahahaha hell and people are all burning for their sins hahaaha!!!!!!!!111ONE

Finn

Staff member
Aaron H said:
I love it when I'm in full uniform and standing in the middle of it all and someone comes up to me and asks..."do you work here?"
You know, that actually happened to me too during my current duties...

Magda

Sometimes I wish people wouldn't inquire whether or not I was an employee, especially when I'm busy. (Isn't it obvious anyway when I have a name tag and shelving books at the time?)

intergamer

Ameera said:
Sometimes I wish people wouldn't inquire whether or not I was an employee, especially when I'm busy. (Isn't it obvious anyway when I have a name tag and shelving books at the time?)

It really is a stupid question. Why preface "do you work here?" Why not just ask the question? It's because people are afraid of embarrassment if the individual in question doesn't really work at the store. Yet the response to "Do you work here?" will be worse than the response to "Where are the canned goods?" whether said individual works at the place or not.

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
intergamer said:
It really is a stupid question. Why preface "do you work here?" Why not just ask the question?

I'll tell you why. Once I went to the doctors and this lady was sitting behind a sort of counter in the waiting room so i thought she was the medical secretary. I started telling her my name and at what time muy appointment was scheduled. So she starts looking at me thinking "WTF..." and started laughing...as well as the whole waiting room. then I sat in embarrasement for about 30 minutes until the doctor finally came.

BlackWhskyBlaze

Hey, I use to work at a bike shop, and heard some really ignorant ones.
Now when there are three people in the garage turning wrenches, and motorcycles everywhere, you don't ask... "Hey, do yall work on bikes here?"
We shoud have had a Guillotine back there for occasions like that, but then again, we would have probably disposed of more heads than old tires.

Aaron H said:
I've been a smart ass a few times and said, "No, ma'am/sir, I jumped one of the other guys, beat him up, stole his outfit, and now I'm working in his stead for free. Anything I can't help you with?":whip:

Ha, the only thing that could make that better is if you added "Here's your sign..." to the end of that. :rolleyes:
<small>For all you Bill Engvall fans</small> ;)

Tennessee R

I dress in dress clothes about anytime I go anywhere, and usually, if I go to Best Buy, I happen to have a blue shirt on, or in a Food Lion, or Kroger, etc. etc. and people are always asking me "Where are cameras?" "Where can I find the bread?" Or the like. It really got ammusing, for a time, that I would always seem to pick the colour shirt, or whole outfit that the employees would wear.
This is not something that annoys me, I actually find it ammusing.

BlackWhskyBlaze

Tennessee R said:
I dress in dress clothes about anytime I go anywhere, and usually, if I go to Best Buy, I happen to have a blue shirt on, or in a Food Lion, or Kroger, etc. etc. and people are always asking me "Where are cameras?" "Where can I find the bread?" Or the like. It really got ammusing, for a time, that I would always seem to pick the colour shirt, or whole outfit that the employees would wear.
This is not something that annoys me, I actually find it ammusing.
That's when you need to lead them in the wrong direction, and then tell them that they better make it snappy, because you're closing in 5 minutes.