Indy 5 news 2012

Montana Smith

Pale Horse said:
Elsa, Marcus, Sean, Mola Ram...allyall...:p

The lucky few! :D

(Safe, but for the notion of a flashback).

kongisking said:
Well, in that case:

Kong: "This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object! You won't cut KOTCS some slack out of some misplaced sense of 'superior taste', and I won't stop calling you out on it, 'cause you're just too much trouble! I think you and I are destined to do this forever..."

Smiffy: "You'll be in a padded cell forever! Like all the other fans of KOTCS!"

"Maybe we can share one. You know, they'll be doubling up, the rate this bar's inhabitants are losing their minds." (For lack of news an' all!)

kongisking

Montana Smith said:
"Maybe we can share one. You know, they'll be doubling up, the rate this bar's inhabitants are losing their minds." (For lack of news an' all!)

"You didn't think I'd risk losing the battle for KOTCS' reputation, in an online argument with you? No...you need an ace in the hole. Mine's Harrison!"

Montana Smith

kongisking said:
"You didn't think I'd risk losing the battle for KOTCS' reputation, in an online argument with you? No...you need an ace in the hole. Mine's Harrison!"

"Well, hello beautiful. You must be Harrison's squeeze."

Finn

Staff member
Oh, the amount of UST in this thread...

<param name="wmode" value="window" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=grooveshark.com&songID=1996520&style=metal&p=0" /><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://grooveshark.com/songWidget.swf" width="250" height="40"><param name="wmode" value="window" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=grooveshark.com&songID=1996520&style=metal&p=0" /><span><a href="http://grooveshark.com/search/song?q=Elton%20John%20Can%20You%20Feel%20The%20Love%20Tonight" title="Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John on Grooveshark">Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John on Grooveshark</a></span></object></object>

Indy's brother

10462800_573460759424893_7457467475562386534_n.jpg

Montana Smith

Finn said:

Maybe some actual news about Indy 5 would go some way to relieving the stress?

There's a rumour Disney will be focussing on the prairie dog family back story...

kongisking

Finn said:

<param name="wmode" value="window" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=grooveshark.com&songID=1996520&style=metal&p=0" /><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://grooveshark.com/songWidget.swf" width="250" height="40"><param name="wmode" value="window" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=grooveshark.com&songID=1996520&style=metal&p=0" /><span><a href="http://grooveshark.com/search/song?q=Elton%20John%20Can%20You%20Feel%20The%20Love%20Tonight" title="Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John on Grooveshark">Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John on Grooveshark</a></span></object></object>

It's not my fault Smiffy can't keep up! ;)

foreignerfred

TheFedora said:
Not sure if this is a hint at anything, but Frank Marshall tweeted this picture today.

If it was an Indiana Jones-related anniversary of some sort, I could overlook the reference, but it's kind of random really.

I suppose he could just be reminiscing, but a diehard like me can't help but hope it's a reference.

Maybe a tease for...SAN DIEGO?

Montana Smith

foreignerfred said:
If it was an Indiana Jones-related anniversary of some sort, I could overlook the reference, but it's kind of random really.

It was a strange photo choice if it implied a hidden message.

Eric Vespe summed up the confusion very succinctly:

Harrison's butt?

:D

Indy1Jones2

foreignerfred said:

I suppose he could just be reminiscing, but a diehard like me can't help but hope it's a reference.

Maybe a tease for...SAN DIEGO?

I hope so.

Lance Quazar

Udvarnoky said:
The cameo they offered him was pretty lame, though. It wasn't merely the fact that it was a cameo - they wanted to green screen him into the crowd at the wedding! It's one thing to be given a throwaway bit part, but wanting to plug Sallah in like a digital prop is kind of disrespectful to the character.

I agree with his reasons.

They offered to greenscreen him in as an alternative to traveling, to try to make it easier for him.

The real crime was a lack of Short Round at the wedding.

kongisking

Lance Quazar said:
They offered to greenscreen him in as an alternative to traveling, to try to make it easier for him.

The real crime was a lack of Short Round at the wedding.

What if the poor kid ended up in the Chinese army during WWII, and died in battle? :eek:

Kt Templar

I agree, not having Short Round, Sallah and Willie at the wedding was a crime.

It might have wiped a bit of the bitter taste of that movie from the mouth too...

foreignerfred

I've been trying to look at the San Diego Comic Con schedule to determine if there would be a time slot where a surprise Indy 5 announcement could pop up?

Do you (more hopeful) guys see any time where something like that might pop up?

TheFedora

foreignerfred said:
I've been trying to look at the San Diego Comic Con schedule to determine if there would be a time slot where a surprise Indy 5 announcement could pop up?

Do you (more hopeful) guys see any time where something like that might pop up?

Isn't there a paramount panel?

Spurlock

TheFedora said:
Isn't there a paramount panel?

Jones is not longer with Paramount, as Disney purchased Lucasfilm, as well as signed a deal with Paramount to break future Indiana Jones ties.