Indy Hallmark Ornaments

Indyologist

Has anyone seen any news about the Indiana Jones Christmas ornaments Hallmark is supposed to be coming out with in '08 such as pics/prices?

Any info. would be appreciated. Thx in advance.

ChromiumBlue37

There will definitely be something for the 2008 Holiday Season. Announcements/pics usually hit the net by the Summer for the Hallmark merchandise. I

I am a little surprised we didn't get a teaser for this year.

Billy Ray

Awesome news, and it looks good from what I can see in that small pic. I collected some of the Star Wars ornaments, but gave up after a while. I will defnitely be adding Indy to my tree next Christmas though!:D

Funny how they constantly keep misspelling "Ark" on CTR though, especially considering they have that Sideshow banner at the top of the page where it is spelled correctly:rolleyes:

mfisher

yeah.. god forbid you ever repeat anything around here.. you have to remember some members spend their entire days just waiting to police somebody... :rolleyes:

Indy's Fist

mfisher said:
yeah.. god forbid you ever repeat anything around here.. you have to remember some members spend their entire days just waiting to police somebody... :rolleyes:

I usually stop in once or twice a week so I don't see everything. You know I work and I'm marrried and have three kids so my time is usually spent elsewhere.:)