.:Greetings:.

xxindylivesonxx

I'm xxindylivesonxx, but you can call me Sarah. I just turned 18 last December. Here are some things you should know about me.

I was introduced to Indiana Jones through my geology professor, who is a big fan of the films. I got curious about the series because she was telling me about it. I have only seen bits-and-pieces of the different films, so I do not know much about it yet. I am hoping to buy the box set of all three films so I can sit down and watch them properly. I hope I can buy the box set before the new movie comes out so I will be able to follow it.

Other than that, feel free to contact me however you like. :)

...I don't EVER welcome people. I make it a habit not to.

But I'm so intrigued by the fact that you haven't seen any of the films in their entirety and yet still registered. You're probably the only person on this board who's not really a "fan" yet.

...so.... uh... welcome to the Indy-verse.

Remember, the order of greatness is 1) Raiders --> 2) Temple --> 3)Last Crusade. ;)

You can just pretend Last Crusade doesn't exist, it's healthier that way. :p

And get your hands on a copy of the old Fate of Atlantis game, asap. Fan-molding... that's what you need.... fan-molding.

IJ_KELLER

Welcome to the Raven. You MUST see the first three before the 22nd. Go out and buy em, or rent em. You most certanly won't be sorry!:D

IndySeven

Welcome to the Raven! Yes, you should go and see the first three before you see the 4th one. That way you'll be able to follow the 4th one and not be lost.:)

xxindylivesonxx

Thank you for the welcomes. I might as well tell you...I bought the box set of the first three films yesterday, and have seen the first two. I'm planning on watching the third tonight or tomorrow; whenever I can. :D