Rare Examples of Synthetic Effects in Young Indy

T.E.Lawrence

From my archives - just uploaded:

Rare Examples of Synthetic Effects in Young Indy

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/astp0f-_ASA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stoo

MDew, this is from Part 2 of the 1995 TV documentary series, "A Personal Journey - with Martin Scorsese Through American Movies". (It aired in North America c.'98/'99.)

Nice upload, T.E.!:) I will also share my recording at some point in the future because it doesn't have any station identification watermark or language subtitles.

Happy New Year to you both!:hat:

MDew

Stoo said:
I will also share my recording at some point in the future because it doesn't have any station identification watermark or language subtitles.

Please do, I would love to pull some screenshots from it to put on my site. And a happy 2014 to you as well!

T.E.Lawrence

Stoo said:
MDew, this is from Part 2 of the 1995 TV documentary series, "A Personal Journey - with Martin Scorsese Through American Movies". (It aired in North America c.'98/'99.)

Nice upload, T.E.!:) I will also share my recording at some point in the future because it doesn't have any station identification watermark or language subtitles.

Fantastic Stoo. I always wondered about the source. This is the story. One day on our local TV I saw this clip by pure accident. I then I thought how it is sad that I was not been able to record it. However, tomorrow there was a re-run. As soon I saw that I immediately started to record and I was able to capture it.

It was amazing to see how many subtle effects were used in Young Indy. It was a real prelude to The Phantom Menace digital sets.

By the way, another similar piece is on the bonus DVD disk of "Attack of the Clones" web documentaries where they also have section on Young Indy. I will try to locate that one too. Greetings to MDew too.