Young Indy & Pizza Hut

Benudo

When the show was still on, Pizza Hut once did a Young Indy promo. I recently found a mini Young Indy-themed pizza box that I saved + 2 Young Indy plastic cups + a toy compass. I believe there were two other toys that were available at the same time. Part of me wants to say the other toys were a magnifying glass and a telescope or binocular-type toy, which is odd, but oh well. Did anyone else save their toys from that time? Do you remember what they were?

HovitosKing

That's cool, I remember when Pizza Hut did the Back to the Future II promotional where you could collect different sets of futuristic sunglasses. Also remember McDonald's selling the original trilogy VHS tapes for like $6 or something...which was kinda cool. Don't remember why they were doing that, since it was some time after the release of LC...

I have a Young Indy magnifying glass and I always wondered where it came from. Guess I know now. I don't think I've ever seen any of them on eBay either, but I don't look much for YI stuff.

Shazam

This is interesting because I think it's Pizza Hut that has an "Anything Goes" slogan for some promotion right now. TOD anyone? The actual promotion itself isn't Indy related but I found it kinda funny.

-Shazam

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Image3d.jpg