Hullo peeps ^_^

Muttette

Hiiiya! XD I thought the peeps who validate the accounts had taken a strange dislike to my screen name but they've let me post now... YaY! (y)

Thought I'd join cos I'm an Indy fan and you all seem to be having such fun talking about the Jones's and nazi monkey's so :D I'll try not to spam the place up too much!

Hope to type with ya all soon!

:whip:

Ohhh yes, I'm liking that one... ^_^

Muttette

Hi Tren! ^_^ I already am, just hope I'm not annoying anyone else with my rambling rubbish! :D

Hi fellow newbie indyclonejr! Heh, you're just what is needed for Indy V... does anyone have a sample of Harrison Fords blood?! XD

You can clone dogs privately for 18, 000 quid, I don't suppose a human would cost much more... ohhh just imagine lots of little indy's running about... :whip:

Muttette

Why did the sneaker spammer have to invade my thread... I'm such a shopaholic I'm tempted to go scan there now! ^_^'

SKAbatula said:
Welcome to the Raven!

If you haven't already, read the Indiana Jones and the Monkey King script (an old script for Indy 4 by Chris Columbus). It has Indy in a haunted mansion style castle at the beginning...you might enjoy it.

Link to IJ & the Monkey King
http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/INDIANA_JONES_4_2.html

I spied it earlier and I downloaded a copy! Thanks for forwading it anyway though because daft stuff like that is right up my street! :D Indy in a haunted castle and with a Nazi monkey... why was this never made?! It could have been a classic!! XD

Thanks all for the kind welcomes, peeps! ^___^