OMG!!! I just saw the Indy trailer for PS2!!!!!!

Canyon

Kumba said:
Thank you Canyon, it's nice to know that SOME people (cough cough, 00Kevin!) don't mock me for having a social life. My date went very well; I saw Hollywood Homicide. And yes, I do bare a striking resemblence to Harrison Ford. Haha, not really actually, but I can do that half smile thing he does.

Wow! You look like Harrison Ford!? Ah, lucky girl! I bet she'll be back for another date! ha ha.

The half smile thing, eh? Once again, lucky girl! :D

00Kevin

Indyfan
ALAS!!! Someone else ACTUALLY posts on this thread!!!

ALAS!!! It's OT again

oh well.......

and kumba, I wasn't mocking anything, I was just making a small joke, pay it no mind, and plus I don't see you on dates, the only way I see and talk to you is by the raven

example: you probubly can't imagine me going to soccer matches and cheering like a crazy british hooligan, because you have never seen me like that, but I do.....so we're even

and BTW, I look like harrison ford too! I have eyes, a nose, a mouth, ears..................and so on........ :D

[Edited by 00Kevin on 06-16-2003 at 02:43 pm]

Kumba

Yeah yeah, just like a crazy irishman. And once again, thank you Canyon, you are raising my self-esteem day by day! :)

Back to the trailer...

The move was really cool, but it took me forever to download that thing!
I don't think those clips were from the PS2 version, though;)

Canyon

Kumba said:
Yeah yeah, just like a crazy irishman. And once again, thank you Canyon, you are raising my self-esteem day by day! :)

Hey, no problem! :) <small>I'm sure we can forgive Kevin now! j/k</small> :D

Kumba

Re: Back to the trailer...

Rumpled Fedora said:
The move was really cool, but it took me forever to download that thing!
I don't think those clips were from the PS2 version, though;)

Yeah, of course you would say that! You non-beleiver of the PS2 cause! Don't you think that if they had soooooo much time to work on ET for PS2, they would make it look better than its precessors?

Kumba

00Kevin said:
and what did I do that was so bad?

Everything! Haha, looks like your losing rank, buddy! Mwahahaha!!! Hehe, and it appears Canyon has a sense of humor also! Ausgehtzeitnet!!!

Kumba

That could be a possibility, now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go swimmen!!! AHH!!! I'm melting!!! It's 80 fricken degrees here!!!!

00Kevin

Indyfan
he's a luxenburgean ;) who took english in school I guess

I think he said:

"The Xbox version is not the same as the PS2 version, I think I will buy it"

Arclam

Kumba said:
That could be a possibility, now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go swimmen!!! AHH!!! I'm melting!!! It's 80 fricken degrees here!!!!

80, sounds nice. Its 110 here. I get to go swimmin from April to october.

Kumba

00Kevin said:

I think he said:

And just how would you know he's from Luxemburg, 00Kevin?! Do a little unofficail, ILLEGAL recon? Eh? And Arclam, 110 degrees, eh? Well you can just take that and (Kumba continues rambling, trying to prove his point. He eventually does prove his point, but present day Kumba doesn't know how future day Kumba proves point).

00Kevin

Indyfan
Kumba said:
00Kevin said:

I think he said:

And just how would you know he's from Luxemburg, 00Kevin?! Do a little unofficail, ILLEGAL recon? Eh? And Arclam, 110 degrees, eh? Well you can just take that and (Kumba continues rambling, trying to prove his point. He eventually does prove his point, but present day Kumba doesn't know how future day Kumba proves point).

no...actually it says so on his bio thing at CMB.net forum

00Kevin

Indyfan
Oh no, Kumba knows my secret......I must eliminate him ;)

uh oh, back on topic: I will distract him with the new indy trailor.....BWAHAHA :rolleyes: