Indy catches egg in ToD deleted scene?

Hanselation

davidraphael said:
You mean this shot from the Chachapoyan version?

templegg1.jpg

:D

(y)

It's a pic from the version of this LaserDisc?
!B7rsKWgCGk~$(KGrHqIOKiIEzRzyC-coBM07EUpWCw~~_12.JPG

;)

davidraphael

Of course, I wasn't trying to create an image that people might believe was genuine, hence the 3 hands (and the text on the box in the background - "I am the eggman")
;)

Montana Smith

Is anyone else receiving this as a virtually blank page? Can't even read what I'm typing!

Edit: that was weird, it's back to normal now.

Must have been the curse of the egg.

Stoo

Henry W Jones said:
I have real hard time buying this and Stoo posting fake exhibit pictures of eggs and saying he drew sketches but won't post them makes it even harder to buy. Until there is proof of the scene (The actual scene or pictures of Indy on the plane with the egg in his hand) this is just an amusing thread and nothing else.
You find the existence of the egg scene hard to buy because I haven't posted my personal sketches? How does that work? I never said that the sketches are meant to be convincing evidence and they haven't been posted yet because they aren't scanned. I was travelling since mid-July (5 countries in 4 weeks!) and didn't bring my scanner along for the trip.

(On that note: Where is Rocket's poultry magazine interview with the animal wrangler, Mike Culling?:p)
Henry W Jones said:
That would be great to get a confirmation. I'm not trying accuse but when I asked ....

---(Quote from Henry W)---

This quote was based off the response I got from him about the display. I got no response back. And we still haven't seen these sketches that are done. That's all. I know Stoo's been on vacation so .... but......
There was no response to your question because I went to bed early that night and left for Italy early the next morning. You think the photo is fake simply because you didn't receive a reply?
Henry W Jones said:
Also this is the one mystery no one can find filmed footage. I found TV spot first search. I searched because of a thread I was reading. Within a few days the Indy dragged under the truck scene and say "What Do They Think I'm Dumb/Done" mystery was solved. When did this thread start? Once again I not accusing anyone of anything but......
The egg scene is NOT the only mystery where film footage hasn't been found. It's also worth noting that the rare, truck-chase-dialogue was first mentioned here over 3 years ago so it wasn't solved in "just a few days". It also took 2 DECADES before the Barbra Streisand "Doom" footage was made public (by yours truly, I must add;)).

Henry W Jones

Henry W Jones said:
I have real hard time buying this and Stoo posting fake exhibit pictures of eggs and saying he drew sketches but won't post them makes it even harder to buy. Until there is proof of the scene (The actual scene or pictures of Indy on the plane with the egg in his hand) this is just an amusing thread and nothing else.

Stoo said:
You find the existence of the egg scene hard to buy because I haven't posted my personal sketches? How does that work? I never said that the sketches are meant to be convincing evidence and they haven't been posted yet because they aren't scanned. I was travelling since mid-July (5 countries in 4 weeks!) and didn't bring my scanner along for the trip.

Henry W Jones said:
Until there is proof of the scene (The actual scene or pictures of Indy on the plane with the egg in his hand) this is just an amusing thread and nothing else.

The sketches won't prove anything other than you actually drew them. All I've heard is excuses about posting them. Waiting for other, ect. I'm just curious about them to see what you remember. I didn't tell everyone I'd draw the scene and post it.

I understand you're on vacation and don't have your scanner hence
Henry W Jones said:
I know Stoo's been on vacation so .... but.....

Stoo said:
(On that note: Where is Rocket's poultry magazine interview with the animal wrangler, Mike Culling?:p)

I think this is probably a joke

Stoo said:
There was no response to your question because I went to bed early that night and left for Italy early the next morning. You think the photo is fake simply because you didn't receive a reply?

And still no reply .......

Stoo said:
The egg scene is NOT the only mystery where film footage hasn't been found. It's also worth noting that the rare, truck-chase-dialogue was first mentioned here over 3 years ago so it wasn't solved in "just a few days". It also took 2 DECADES before the Barbra Streisand "Doom" footage was made public (by yours truly, I must add;)).

Once again 02-25-06 is long time. I hope one day this footage is found but....

Henry W Jones said:
Until there is proof of the scene (The actual scene or pictures of Indy on the plane with the egg in his hand) this is just an amusing thread and nothing else.

Stoo

Henry W Jones said:
The sketches won't prove anything other than you actually drew them.
Right. Obviously.:rolleyes: To reiterate, I never said they are meant to be convincing evidence. You wrote that my delay in posting the sketches is a factor which makes the egg scene even harder to believe. So again: HOW? Please explain how that makes the scene "harder to buy"?:confused:
Henry W Jones said:
All I've heard is excuses about posting them. Waiting for other, ect. I'm just curious about them to see what you remember.
I didn't tell everyone I'd draw the scene and post it.
"Excuses"? I was unaware that I've become a slave to Henry W's whims & desires. You need to be reminded (again) that Rocket asked people do sketches in order to compare. Since no one else has come forward, there is no rush to post mine. Do you see Rocket moaning about it? No. Steady on, man, and have some patience.
Henry W Jones said:
I understand you're on vacation and don't have your scanner hence
If you knew that I was on vacation, then why even bother mentioning the lack of response?:confused:
Henry W Jones said:
I think this is probably a joke
Yes, I know that Rocket is kidding which is precisely why I brought it up again.:rolleyes:
Henry W Jones said:
Once again 02-25-06 is long time. I hope one day this footage is found but....
"Once again", it took +20 years for the Streisand footage. From your various posts across The Raven, it appears you're under the wrong impression that ANYTHING can be found with a quick Google search.

Henry W Jones

Stoo said:
Right. Obviously.:rolleyes: To reiterate, I never said they are meant to be convincing evidence. You wrote that my delay in posting the sketches is a factor which makes the egg scene even harder to believe. So again: HOW? Please explain how that makes the scene "harder to buy"?:confused:
"Excuses"? I was unaware that I've become a slave to Henry W's whims & desires. You need to be reminded (again) that Rocket asked people do sketches in order to compare. Since no one else has come forward, there is no rush to post mine. Do you see Rocket moaning about it? No. Steady on, man, and have some patience.
If you knew that I was on vacation, then why even bother mentioning the lack of response?:confused:
Yes, I know that Rocket is kidding which is precisely why I brought it up again.:rolleyes:
"Once again", it took +20 years for the Streisand footage. From your various posts across The Raven, it appears you're under the wrong impression that ANYTHING can be found with a quick Google search.

Maybe I want to see your sketches since I haven't seen the scene. So what? Post em already. I was hoping my comments would get the egg rollin' on you showing us what you saw. I'm curious because if the scene exists until the footage is found your supposed sketches are the only way I'll get to see it as of now? So are back from vacation? Will we see them soon? What are we still waiting on others?

Also I don't believe anything can be found with a Google search. Obviously that isn't so or we'd have a egg scene. Right Stooie? (y) P.S. Out of all the topics I've posted on where I might have appeared under the wrong impression that ANYTHING can be found with a quick Google search as you put it. I pretty sure this is the only one that can't be?

Darth Vile

Rightly or wrongly (unless Stoo is a talented artist) sketches are going to do little to help us visualise/demonstrate the scene in question. If anyting, they'll probably detract from the motive. I'm keen to see them too... but only if Stoo is happy to share (and I completley understand if he doesn't), and if happy to have them, more than likely, poked fun at.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
This thread is about memories and it's important that we understand the context as to why.

People remember seeing the egg scene in a theatrical release and are looking for validation of those memories.

It has been established that the scene was production slated and filmed in some form.

The debate is now whether it was shown in a theatrical release and we are relying on people memories as part of the evidenical mix.

Stoo's or anyone's memories/storyboard/ideas should be welcomed and other encouraged to contribute as perhaps one day we will solve this mystery otherwise that moment will be lost in..time, like...tears...in...the...rain.

Henry W Jones said:
Maybe I want to see your sketches since I haven't seen the scene. So what? Post em already. I was hoping my comments would get the egg rollin' on you showing us what you saw. I'm curious because if the scene exists until the footage is found your supposed sketches are the only way I'll get to see it as of now? So are back from vacation? Will we see them soon? What are we still waiting on others?
I'm with you. I want to see them too, on the other hand the whole idea was to compare the memories of those who say they saw it.

Stoo is the only one to step up to the challenge, (which in my mind is a credit to the pro side), but all others have turtled. These "shuk yangs" are to scared to put their pride where their mouth is.

So I want to see it too, but what good is it unless we have something to compare it to? Proof is in the pudding, not everyone else saying me too!

InVader

Maybe someone could ask Spielberg about the egg scene at the QA session in LA on the 12 of September. Ask whether it was shot and if it was included in the original release in theaters. Maybe even put to rest the Suwamu topic as well? Just a thought.

Stoo

Henry W Jones said:
Maybe I want to see your sketches since I haven't seen the scene. So what?
Obviously you want to see them but you keep dodging my question. For the 3rd time: You said that you "have real hard time buying this" (scene) and that a suspicious photo + the non-posting of my sketches "makes it even harder to buy". Please, explain. How do these things make the scene harder to believe?:confused:
Henry W Jones said:
Post em already. I was hoping my comments would get the egg rollin' on you showing us what you saw. I'm curious because if the scene exists until the footage is found your supposed sketches are the only way I'll get to see it as of now? So are back from vacation? Will we see them soon? What are we still waiting on others?
Have patience, Dubya, because I'm not your 'Uncle Tom'. If you were hoping to get the egg rolling, it would've have been recommended to use a wiser approach.

As for the egg photo, Attila went to visit the exhibition this weekend so he can tell you the truth about the egg display when he returns.:p
Henry W Jones said:
Also I don't believe anything can be found with a Google search. Obviously that isn't so or we'd have a egg scene. Right Stooie? (y)
I should have worded it better: If something can't be found with a quick Google search, you seem to doubt that it egg-zists.
Rocket Surgeon said:
I'm with you. I want to see them too, on the other hand the whole idea was to compare the memories of those who say they saw it.
---edit---
So I want to see it too, but what good is it unless we have something to compare it to? Proof is in the pudding, not everyone else saying me too!
Which is exactly why there is no immediate rush. At least you still have your pants on, Rocket...unlike W.hat's-his-face!:D

Henry W Jones

Stoo said:
Obviously you want to see them but you keep dodging my question. For the 3rd time: You said that you "have real hard time buying this" (scene) and that a suspicious photo + the non-posting of my sketches "makes it even harder to buy". Please, explain. How do these things make the scene harder to believe?:confused:

From day one I "have (had a) real hard time buying this". You are the main "believer" in the eggs existence. So when you post photos of eggs at the exhibit and still won't tell me what the recording says makes your photo's look like fakes. And your sketch won't prove anything really, but saying they are done, no one else steps up with sketches, and you still won't post them, makes me wonder if you have drawn them yet. I don't know you outside the Raven and I'm still fairly new here so I don't know when or when not to take you on your word. Even on the scene in question.

Stoo said:
Have patience, Dubya, because I'm not your 'Uncle Tom'. If you were hoping to get the egg rolling, it would've have been recommended to use a wiser approach.

I have all the patience in the world. When you post 'em you post 'em. Doesn't mean I can't ask. Also I don't remember calling anyone an 'Uncle Tom'. Not a term I would use.

Stoo said:
As for the egg photo, Attila went to visit the exhibition this weekend so he can tell you the truth about the egg display when he returns.:p

So to get the truth I have to ask Attila and not you? So do you tell the truth or not?

Stoo said:
I should have worded it better: If something can't be found with a quick Google search, you seem to doubt that it egg-zists.

No when a topic has been on this forum since the beginning of 2006 and nothing has new substantial since then has surfaced it leads me to "doubt that it egg-zists."

Stoo said:
Which is exactly why there is no immediate rush. At least you still have your pants on, Rocket...unlike W.hat's-his-face!:D

My pants are on. I'll wait and wait :sleep: and wait

Stoo

Henry W Jones said:
From day one I "have (had a) real hard time buying this". You are the main "believer" in the eggs existence. So when you post photos of eggs at the exhibit and still won't tell me what the recording says makes your photo's look like fakes.
If that's the only reason why you think the "photo's" are fake, then you're a bigger retard than I thought.

For the 4th time: You said that you "have real hard time buying this" (scene) and that a suspicious photo + the non-posting of my sketches "makes it even harder to buy". Please, explain. How do these things make the scene harder to believe?
Henry W Jones said:
And your sketch won't prove anything really, but saying they are done, no one else steps up with sketches, and you still won't post them, makes me wonder if you have drawn them yet.
Like I've already said, they won't prove anything but you're the one who DEMANDS to see them.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Henry W Jones said:
So to get the truth I have to ask Attila and not you? So do you tell the truth or not?
You seem to be having trouble understanding things so I won't abandon you. Looking back will give you the answer but looking ahead will do it, too.

Henry W Jones

Stoo said:
If that's the only reason why you think the "photo's" are fake, then you're a bigger retard than I thought.

For the 4th time: You said that you "have real hard time buying this" (scene) and that a suspicious photo + the non-posting of my sketches "makes it even harder to buy". Please, explain. How do these things make the scene harder to believe?
Like I've already said, they won't prove anything but you're the one who DEMANDS to see them.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
You seem to be having trouble understanding things so I won't abandon you. Looking back will give you the answer but looking ahead will do it, too.

So now I'm a retard. Wow Stoo, so we are name calling like children again? Again, "From day one I "have (had a) real hard time buying this". You are the main "believer" in the eggs existence. So when you post photos of eggs at the exhibit and still won't tell me what the recording says makes your photo's look like fakes. And your sketch won't prove anything really, but saying they are done, no one else steps up with sketches, and you still won't post them, makes me wonder if you have drawn them yet. I don't know you outside the Raven and I'm still fairly new here so I don't know when or when not to take you on your word. Even on the scene in question." I'm saying your evasiveness to follow up on the egg pics and to not show the sketches tells me, (since you can't read between the lines) you are full of s**t sometimes. I was trying to keep it pleasant but since you are not smart enough to figure it out I guess I have to be Captain Obvious. Also when have I DEMANDED anything? How can I DEMAND anything? We are online. What's my leverage? And come on Stoo, what are we 5 year olds? Why back to the name calling? It's just a thread. Don't get mad at me because you can't find the scene to prove it. :p

Montana Smith

Henry W Jones said:
So now I'm a retard. Wow Stoo, so we are name calling like children again? Again, "From day one I "have (had a) real hard time buying this". You are the main "believer" in the eggs existence. So when you post photos of eggs at the exhibit and still won't tell me what the recording says makes your photo's look like fakes.

Get a clue Scooby-Doo! ;)

Stewie said:
Note: Ne cherches pas pour l'œuf. La photo est une blague.

http://raven.theraider.net/showpost.php?p=512105&postcount=170

Stoo

Montana Smiffy said:
Get a clue Scooby-Doo! ;)
Henry W might have some difficulty with that note since he thought the word, 'egg', in French was, 'deuf'. Almost everyone else in this thread could tell from the very beginning that the photos were fake (even Daley who is very new). No Scooby Snack for Henry W!:D
Henry W Jones said:
I don't know you outside the Raven and I'm still fairly new here so I don't know when or when not to take you on your word. Even on the scene in question." I'm saying your evasiveness to follow up on the egg pics and to not show the sketches tells me, (since you can't read between the lines) you are full of s**t sometimes.
So essentially, because the photos were a joke and I haven't posted my sketches, you think the egg scene doesn't exist. What stellar logic!:rolleyes:
Henry W Jones said:
I'm not doubting you at all you saw an egg at the exhibit. You have photographic proof of that.
The jig is up!:p

Exhibit_Egg_FakeExposure1.jpg

Exhibit_Egg_FakeExposure2.jpg