let me know what you think?

indyclone25

three new sketch cards done this weekend
scan0006-4.jpg

indyclone25

hi all --its been awhile since i had time to sketch but here is another crystal skull sketch ----- not the best i know but let me know what you like and dislike---------
scan0002-5.jpg

indyclone25

well i stop for a long time (drawing) and started back up last year and really had to retrain my brain again and relearn alot of old ways of drawing, but i'm glad you see the improvement , hopefully with some more time on my hands i will have more drawing up soon

Saber79

indyclone25 said:
once all the house work is caught up i will be drawing new pieces soon

I know the feeling man, haven't even picked up my pencil in about a year because of house renovations...and I have tons of Indy ideas...

Great stuff too, I especially like your sketch cards and showing different scenes that aren't really on the other sketch cards. Awesome work!

indyclone25

thank you folks, i'm finally glad i'm finding some time to sit a draw ---i think when i go to the chicago comic con in aug i will bring my cards to show to the different artist and get their opinions too - right now i'm in a indy phase but i should start drawing star wars cards and marvel comics heros , show my different characters --- i'm glad you like my art , but to tell the truth it is a bit hard drawing in such a small space like those sketch cards --lol

indyclone25

c'mon folks let me know what you think ---i'm almost to 4000 views let me know your likes and dislikes --- i can take the responses

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I think they're brilliant, indyclone25. (y)

One little thing. I can see an imprint of Henry Snr in your Mola Ram pic. ;)