The "Jones Ranch" / My Collection

Sankara

@Junior Jones
As you know I'm an Indy-Fan since 1981 and was sooo happy when I heard that they are doing the "Young Indy Chronicles". I bought this stuff a few weeks BEFORE the "Chronicles" were aired the first time in German TV.

After watching the first Episode I was soooo sad, embarrassed, abshed.... :sick:

fixer79

Sankara said:
@Junior Jones
As you know I'm an Indy-Fan since 1981 and was sooo happy when I heard that they are doing the "Young Indy Chronicles". I bought this stuff a few weeks BEFORE the "Chronicles" were aired the first time in German TV.

After watching the first Episode I was soooo sad, embarrassed, abshed.... :sick:

Really? You thought it was that bad? I thought it was rather entertaining... I quite liked it...

Anyway, Dennis, you're changing the subject!
You promised us posters! Show us the posters!
:p

Canyon

Sheesh, and I thought I had a big collection. :eek: :D

Sankara, I've only just stumbled onto this thread and I have to say that you have an incredible collection of stuff!!! :whip: (y) :D

I'm upset as the Holbein novels have never been translated into English, and well, my German is more or less non existant. :eek:

And as for that centre standee, us ladies would love something like that!!!
swoon6we.gif

Something else. You've inspired me to take pictures of everything I have and post them here. :hat:

Sankara

@Canyon, the_three_bears

Thank you very much! Holiday? I just build a house... my next holidays is in summer 2226. Maybe... ;)

Niob

Ah, noch nen Häuslebauer:hat: Wer einmal damit angefangen hat, hört nie mehr auf:D
Wie schon gesagt, ne geile Sammlung Dennis.

Lookin forward to your poster collection(y)

Katarn07

Sankara said:

What's that bag from in the lower right? I got one of those at a toyshow and am thinking of getting rid of it. It was some LC promo thing or something but for what product? Do you know? Thanks.

Katarn07 said:
What's that bag from in the lower right? I got one of those at a toyshow and am thinking of getting rid of it. It was some LC promo thing or something but for what product? Do you know? Thanks.

Pepsi. Also a plastic visor, shirt, and radio should come in it.

Katarn07

throwmetheidol said:
Pepsi. Also a plastic visor, shirt, and radio should come in it.

I thought it was Pepsi, but I have that Diet Coke commercial running through my head that is on the LC VHS so didn't think that could be right.

Yeah, it has that stuff in there. I would have looked but I'm not 100% sure where that bag is at the moment. I put it somewhere to make room for figures and figure I might as well try to make something off of it.

Indy fan 235

Sankara,

wow, what a truly impressive collection. I really enjoyed checking out the pictures, thanks for posting. My collection is very modest compared to yours, but it inspires me to add more pieces to my collection.

Very nice!