Lego Club / Lego Life Magazine

UKIndyFan

Lego Indy is also on the front cover of this months GamesMaster which comes along with a whole A4 sheet of free LEGO Indiana Jones stickers. Already got my copy and I'll post some scans/pics tomorrow

Agent Z

It wouldn't be dumb. It isn't. It's cool and, as mentioned before, they have free subscriptions to boot.

Granted, the magazine itself is a scant few pages, but it has nice artwork and is fun to have. I subscribed just in time to get the Lego Indy issue delivered. :whip:

ChromiumBlue37

I'm 36 and I love Lego. Even more so than when I was a boy in the 80's.

The Lego magazine featuring Indiana Jones was especially cool.

Agent Z

DetectiveFork said:
Oh, man, I'm sorry I missed out on the Indy issue. I didn't know you could get this for free. Anyone have one to spare?

The illustrator of the comic did put the pages on his site, though:
http://davidwhiteillustration.blogspot.com/2008/05/may-lego-indiana-jones-comic.html

Cool link! I'm going to leave a comment there in a bit, cause I really love that art! (y)

As for the Indy issue...

If you check the site, they have past issues archived in pdf format, but they seem to be much, much older issues.

If nothing shows up there, I will try to scan my issue. No promises, but I'll make a note to give it a try soon.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
lego_comic.jpg

I'm looking for scans of the January-February 2008 Lego Magazine's 2-page Indy comic, as mentioned here by Mitch, for the lit section.
The January-February issue has a two page comic of our intrepid, block head archaeologist setting out for the Golden Lion Tamarin deep in the Amazon rainforest. As expected, Indy encounters all kinds of dangers on his quest, but will he be successful? Find out in the pages of LEGO Magazine!

Plaristes

I wasn't even aware of that Lego story! Obviously, I don't have it. Do you know if it's only in the Brickmaster version, or if it's also in the slimmer Lego Club Magazine version? And do you have scans of the May-Jun and Nov-Dec 2008 stories?

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
I have the other 3-page comics, previewed and summarized here. Not sure if this one's in either or both magazine versions.

Plaristes

A tangentially related question: do you plan to add the Japanese manga film and Young Indy adaptations to the comics page?

Plaristes

Yes, I believe those are the manga film adaptations. And I should have been clearer, by "Young Indy," I meant the Young Indy manga adaptations of several of the books in the Random House Young Indy series, as can be seen at amazon.jp: Link.

Plaristes

I don't own any of them, but it's my understanding that these are manga adaptations of those Random House books, rather than translations of them.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Les!

This list claims the comic may only appear in Brickmaster Magazine, which looks like this. January-February 2008, Item #221301.