My Girlfriend Cracking a Whip

fenris

It's been a while since I last logged on here (I forgot my password. haha).

Anyway, just wanna share this video of my GF cracking a whip. We're both the main admins of a group I formed here in the Philippines called Pinoy Whip Enthusiasts. Surprisingly, we already have 300+ members. And to think, when I started whip cracking, I thought I was the only one here in my country interested in it. :whip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJfcQZvPW2A&index=12&list=PLY0x79eONQihdG_ndd7wX2ZUFo1XSlerj

Joe Brody

fenris said:

Anyway, just wanna share this video of my GF cracking a whip. We're both the main admins of a group I formed here in the Philippines called Pinoy Whip Enthusiasts. Surprisingly, we already have 300+ members. And to think, when I started whip cracking, I thought I was the only one here in my country interested in it. :whip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJfcQZvPW2A&index=12&list=PLY0x79eONQihdG_ndd7wX2ZUFo1XSlerj

Maybe you all could do something to clear the traffic to the airport.

fenris

Joe Brody said:
Traffic to Ninoy Aquino is the worst in the world. Looks like y'all could clear a path through the traffic better than Filipino Marines.

I'm afraid we won't be much help... Hehehe.

And a little correction... Traffic to Ninoy Aquino Airport is just the tip of the iceberg. I think we have the worst traffic everywhere! And it's not just confined to Manila. Traffic sucks everywhere! ? even provinces, suburbs, everywhere! You could just imagine how driving a stick shift really sucks!

Sometimes I would like to use my whip on stupid motorcyclists who keep weaving in and out of traffic with total disregard for other motorists.

Cracking a whip is a great stress reliever!

fenris

Here are a couple of pics of my GF cracking a whip:

This was a photoshoot before we became a couple...

She won 2nd place in the freestyle whip cracking event...

The whips in those pics are basically abaca rope whips. Dunno exactly how they're made, but they're big and heavy.

Before I introduced paracord whips over here in the Philippines, these were the types of whips they used:

Abaca rope whips... dunno how they are made. But I guess it's by gradually removing strands.

Another Abaca rope whip, plaited version.

Nylon rope whips (spliced construction... they taper by removing strands)

Nylon rope whips (plaited version).

It was only until I created out group, Pinoy Whip Enthusiasts, that people here started to use paracord.

:whip:

Stoo

fenris said:
Good to see you back, fenris.:hat: (There's an option to change your password so you way want to take advantage of that.)

Anyway, in your video, I like the image of your girlfriend with the cigarette in silhouette. She is smokin' in more ways than one.;)

Nice whip-crackin', too.:whip:

fenris

Stoo said:
Good to see you back, fenris.:hat: (There's an option to change your password so you way want to take advantage of that.)

Anyway, in your video, I like the image of your girlfriend with the cigarette in silhouette. She is smokin' in more ways than one.;)

Nice whip-crackin', too.:whip:

Thanks for the compliment!