What Are Your Usernames?

Crack that whip

At most other online venues I use the handle Blondie-Wan, or some variation thereof. At a few I use my real name, or some variant of that; some places I use both.

Indyologist

Some of my favorite aliases:

kewlblu
Primpr
damnmyspam
DatIndy
man0war
PottyWasabi
2cool2BMOO
depressica
spuffyberry
LardnerLady
Rotawei
minniemom
melancomical
Firewaite
BlueLotus
Dewcinder
Flatuella
jinho53
KenTonGal
blingmee
HoneyButt
PansyKiss
TruBluJen
HolyTree
talkingleaves
GoldPhoenix

Here's a bonus: When I can't think of a username, I like to go to this site, which makes up random words. It's fun just to play with, too!

http://unique-names.com/word-generator.php

Gear

Indyologist said:
Some of my favorite aliases: ...............................

So either you go to a lot of different sites or you go to a handful with many different sock puppets... or you've got a scat load of time on your hands to come up with all those...

Agent Crab

gear guardian said:
So either you go to a lot of different sites or you go to a handful with many different sock puppets... or you've got a scat load of time on your hands to come up with all those...

I kinda sensed that also.

I couldn't keep up with a bunch of user names as is. Since I stick to a few. Such as "Agent Crab", "Akutare" and "Indiana Starman". Which I am known all over as those simple names.

Agent Crab's orgin is just a mystery.

kongisking

Well, of course, my preferred name is "kongisking", but on some sites I choose ones that better fit the place's nature (a mistake I made when first joining TheRaider: there are a ton of Kong 2005 haters here, and my name probably causes some to involuntarily look at my posts with indifference:( ). On the KeepToTheCode POTC forums, I go by "Captain Kraken", and on the Sarah Connor Chronicles Wetpaint Wiki I go by T-6192 (my own Model number! :p ).

Saber79

Saber79 mostly...love of swords and the year I was born
Excalibur14 ...again the sword thing and my hockey jersey number.

Indy Croft

well I'm not very social so i;m not a memeber of many public websites but
my penname's always Indyfan.
Other than that, there's IJ Jung, IJ standing for our hero and Jung being my last name.
And of course, Indy Croft.
Couldn't use my main penname so combined the last name of Lara Croft and short form of our hero

Maple Story: WolfTiffany, AvalonWolf.
If your wondering why I use wolf so much, I like Wolf's there on of my favorite animals.

RuneScape: Tiffany-Dora
And you might be wondering why I used Dora, well I was small at the time and I liked Dora a lot.

Star Wars Forum: JediWolf.

Bobcat

spider-mike on Superherohype . I like Spider-Man, first name is Michael
bobcat on the raven. I've returned to Ohio University to finish my bachelor's degree, their mascot is the bobcat.:hat: