Cross Roads, Camp Rock and other relevant films

I know I'm catering to the right audience here being that this is an Indiana Jones board.

So how about Britney Spears? And the Jonas Brothers. Just dreaaaamy.

And before someone tells me that they aren't gritty enough, Indiana Jones was a kid once too, remember. I bet he would really like Jonas Brothers too.

Oh and lest I forget, Miley Cyrus! AWESOME! Bet this board is crawling with fans!

Montana Smith

ResidentAlien said:
I know I'm catering to the right audience here being that this is an Indiana Jones board.

So how about Britney Spears? And the Jonas Brothers. Just dreaaaamy.

And before someone tells me that they aren't gritty enough, Indiana Jones was a kid once too, remember. I bet he would really like Jonas Brothers too.

Oh and lest I forget, Miley Cyrus! AWESOME! Bet this board is crawling with fans!

Britney was even more badass than Klaus Kinski. She was a sexy little minx before she became bald and fat! :eek:

The Jonas Brothers are scarier than Freddy and Jason combined. :p
They may even appear as the main villains in Indy V.

But what I really want to do, is hijack your fascinating thread to express my undying love for Smurfs. Well, it's really an undying love for blue girls (Mystique, Aayla Secura). :rolleyes:

Dr. Gonzo

It don't get any grittier than Jonas(y)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h_AE-rQT1nM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h_AE-rQT1nM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm joking of course.

Last edited:
Montana Smith said:
But what I really want to do, is hijack your fascinating thread to express my undying love for Smurfs. Well, it's really an undying love for blue girls (Mystique, Aayla Secura). :rolleyes:

How dare you! *Says he with great incredulity*

This is a serious thread for serious discussion on serious matters that seriously interests all of us on this board.

RedeemedChild

Montana Smith said:

Woah, I can't stop laughing. Man, that was good.

Montana Smith

ResidentAlien said:
How dare you! *Says he with great incredulity*

This is a serious thread for serious discussion on serious matters that seriously interests all of us on this board.

You are playing a seriously deranged role, so seriously that it actually infringes the seriousness of the members of this illustrious board who really do have a serious disorder.

Seriously!

RedeemedChild said:
Woah, I can't stop laughing. Man, that was good.

I'd better clarify that my fondness for blue girls doesn't extend to dead girls with "blueing flesh" (to quote Alice Cooper). Cos that's just wrong. There's no excuse for necrophilia, unless you're Charlton Heston in the Omega Man, and you've lost your bicycle pump.

Montana Smith said:
You are playing a seriously deranged role, so seriously that it actually infringes the seriousness of the members of this illustrious board who really do have a serious disorder.

Seriously!

Touche!

I bet there's also a large audience on this board for the topic of foot fungus.

How many Indy fans are interested in a 10 page, in-depth discussion on fungus?

XanaduEli

Montana Smith said:

What ever happened to Smurfs on television anyway? that was an awesome show.

RedeemedChild

Montana Smith said:

Seriously!

I'd better clarify that my fondness for blue girls doesn't extend to dead girls with "blueing flesh" (to quote Alice Cooper). Cos that's just wrong. There's no excuse for necrophilia, unless you're Charlton Heston in the Omega Man, and you've lost your bicycle pump.

LOL. Me either. I prefer live girls as opposed to dead ones, that is with the exception of Vampire Girls as in Twilight or the Vampire Diaries!

IAdventurer01

Oh, since we're talking about nice music groups, I have to say the most relevant contribution I can have here is the Norwegian band, Troll. ;)

Montana Smith

RedeemedChild said:
LOL. Me either. I prefer live girls as opposed to dead ones, that is with the exception of Vampire Girls as in Twilight or the Vampire Diaries!

Damn, I forgot that some dead chicks can be sexy, too! Though they have to be breathing dead, and not Alice Cooper's idea of fun:

I love the dead before they're cold,
Their blueing flesh for me to hold.
Cadaver eyes upon me see nothing.
I love the dead before they rise,
No farewells, no goodbyes.
I never even knew your now-rotting face.
While friends and lovers mourn your silly grave.
I have other uses for you, Darling.

(Alice Cooper, I Love the Dead)

XanaduEli

I'm a fan of any music, except most pop music, and techno style disco music.

My Idea of nice music is oldies.

Oldies Are the best! (y)

I have never liked Britney Spears, and I hate the Jonas brothers.

As for Miley Cyrus, the world would be a much better place without her.

Iacovos

XanaduMel said:
What ever happened to Smurfs on television anyway? that was an awesome show.

Yeh I loved the smurfs. When the new film comes out Ill probably watch it with my little brother.

If I don't see Foot Fungus being discussed, I'm going to **** a TOE.

Don't make me do it, folks-- I'm a mad man, I swear it! A BLOODY TOE. With FUNGUS.

Iacovos

XanaduMel said:
I'm a fan of any music, except most pop music, and techno style disco music.

My Idea of nice music is oldies.

Oldies Are the best! (y)

I have never liked Britney Spears, and I hate the Jonas brothers.

As for Miley Cyrus, the world would be a much better place without her.

I absolutely with this statement. I think if all of these people were smurfs I would turn them into gold myself.

A TOE, I SAID! WITH FUNGUS!

And a toe it shall be!

TineaFoot.jpg

Montana Smith

ResidentAlien said:
If I don't see Foot Fungus being discussed, I'm going to **** a TOE.

Don't make me do it, folks-- I'm a mad man, I swear it! A BLOODY TOE. With FUNGUS.

I'd rather do a dead chick than your nasty toe.

Really.

Maybe you should start a specific 'Toe' thread, because this one's about musicals (My Fair Lady, The King and I, Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Producers, Schindler's List, Downfall...)

You're trolling yourself! And not the Norwegian band, Troll, either.

You're seriously off your own topic