And your favourtite Indy punch is ....

Routledge

... thought it would be cool to see people's opinions on what they think is the coolest and most hardcore Indy punch in the entire saga.

Personally, as for the meatiest, it's got to be the final blow to the Nazi mechanic in ROTLA, just before he decks him back and gets chopped up by the propellor.

That one's the meatiest, but my FAVOURITE has got to be in LC, when Indy says "Dad, get out!" turns and then lands a really satisfying SPLAT on the Nazi's face, who then falls under the tank tracks! Nice! :D

Major Eaton

Nice topic. My favorite would be the one in the Last Crusade Venice boat chase sequence where Indy punches the Cruciform Sword henchman off the boat backwards into the bay. He was absolutely launched off that boat at such a high speed!

The meatiest, for me, had to be when the Nazi truck driver in Raiders punched Indy's arm right on his gun shot wound. That had to hurt! Harrison Ford did an excellent job in acting that part too.:D

Routledge

Major Eaton said:
Nice topic. My favorite would be the one in the Last Crusade Venice boat chase sequence where Indy punches the Cruciform Sword henchman off the boat backwards into the bay. He was absolutely launched off that boat at such a high speed!

The meatiest, for me, had to be when the Nazi truck driver in Raiders punched Indy's arm right on his gun shot wound. That had to hurt! Harrison Ford did an excellent job in acting that part too.:D

Both good calls, sir! :gun:

Routledge

lguerra said:
I liked the punch to the Thuggee henchman in TOD that makes him skid. That was cool.

Trying to think which one you mean! .... can you please define a bit more, Iguerra?

JP Jones

Cool thread :)

RotLA: Smacking the Nazi right before he throws him out the window of the truck.

ToD: Leaning over the Thuggee on the conveyor belt and bashing him "one- two, one- two"

LC: Destroying Vogel's face with a sock to the nose.

KotCS: The Dovchenko Double-Punch!

Routledge said:
Trying to think which one you mean! .... can you please define a bit more, Iguerra?
When He came down to save the children...and a thuggee came after him....and then you hear PUNCH...then it show the Thuggee slide back knocked out..LOL!....I like that one too!

Willie

JP Jones said:
Cool thread :)

RotLA: Smacking the Nazi right before he throws him out the window of the truck.

ToD: Leaning over the Thuggee on the conveyor belt and bashing him "one- two, one- two"

LC: Destroying Vogel's face with a sock to the nose.

KotCS: The Dovchenko Double-Punch!
Great choices! My favorite is the one from ToD with punching the Thuggee on the conveyor belt. I kept rewinding through that scene. ;)

Exulted Unicron

for comedic value, the Cigarette Girl in ToD. Its worth a few belly laughs, but for a straight up slugfest, for me, its gotta be the mechanic. You just gotta love the fact that Indy is punching hard and he;s barely even phasing the guy. Even with dirty tricks, it takes the propeller to finish the fight

StoneTriple

My favorite of the series.

Raiders_282.jpg

Nurhachi1991

I like where Indy turns Mola Ram's hand into a fist than makes him hit himself..

I also love the short round pimp slap

Willie said:
Great choices! My favorite is the one from ToD with punching the Thuggee on the conveyor belt. I kept rewinding through that scene. ;)

I second this...and the look Indy gives after being freed of the voodoo doll's power before unleashing the whup-ass...AWESOME(y)